The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
lovelyliz

Re: The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!

Postby lovelyliz » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:31 pm

I want her to stay. Not too much a fan of Sabrina if she leaves it would be fine by me will not miss her at all. I hope her air time diminish so some others can have a story.
Come on RC spread it around please. ;)

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Quote butterfly52: Akita, can you just go away. No one wants you around speaking against KM we love her and always will pleas drop off in an ocean near by. You will get a lot of backlash speaking about Robin. Bring it on and I will hurt your feelings a$$whole.

I'm with Akita, could care less if Robin is there, never been a huge fan and this story has sucked since the first moment we knew Robin was alive.

You got something to say????

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Quote soapcrazy81:
Quote akita: Hey I get it, you guys like her. Understandable but she is NOT gh!! She's simply not that important anymore. Just another Luke.....you can like him but we don't really need him anymore.

HEY SPEAK FOR YOURSELF I KNOW YOU HAVE FOLLOWERS WITH YOU ON YOUR SIDE BUT I FOR ONE AND MANY OTHERS LOVE ROBIN WANT HER BACK WHERE SHE BELONGS WAITED SO LONG NOW ITS TIME AND LOVE LUCKE WITH THEM THE SHOW WOULDNT HAVE BEEN MADE. WE SHOULD APPERCAITE THE ALUMMI THEY PAVE THE WAY FOR THE NEWBIES PEOPLE. 3) :D

She's allowed to have her thoughts, just like you, and she doesn't like Robin. So? What are you screaming about?

Return to “General Hospital”