The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
akita

The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!

Postby akita » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:56 pm

For some reason I just don't want her back. I don't hate her character but she does bother me. She comes and goes as she pleases and is pushy and very annoying. Many thought Sabrina looked too young, well I'm thinking robin looks a little old. If she needs to be back fine but don't interrupt Patrina. Its a mess. ~)

akita

Re: The more I see Robin, the more I ant her gone!

Postby akita » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:58 pm

I " WANT" her gone. Darn it!

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Quote akita: For some reason I just don't want her back. I don't hate her character but she does bother me. She comes and goes as she pleases and is pushy and very annoying. Many thought Sabrina looked too young, well I'm thinking robin looks a little old. If she needs to be back fine but don't interrupt Patrina. Its a mess. ~)

I guess being held captivate for two years might make you need a make over.
Robin looks fine to me and i'm guessing she'll look glorious to Patrick, Emma, Mac, Sonny, Maxie, like she did to Anna and Robert.

Sabrina was a stand in until the real thing came back.

akita

Postby akita » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote akita: For some reason I just don't want her back. I don't hate her character but she does bother me. She comes and goes as she pleases and is pushy and very annoying. Many thought Sabrina looked too young, well I'm thinking robin looks a little old. If she needs to be back fine but don't interrupt Patrina. Its a mess. ~)

Robin looks fine to me and i'm guessing she'll look glorious to Patrick, Emma, Mac, Sonny, Maxie, like she did to Anna and Robert.

Rans- I know you like her, but my thing is....why? We all know she doesn't stay too long so what's the point in disrupting what is now a good thing for patrick and emma only to leave again in six months + or - ? These things don't make sense. I still lke Patrina 100% better. I always thought they looked a little forced.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Quote akita:
Quote ransomha:

Rans- I know you like her, but my thing is....why? We all know she doesn't stay too long so what's the point in disrupting what is now a good thing for patrick and emma only to leave again in six months + or - ? These things don't make sense. I still lke Patrina 100% better. I always thought they looked a little forced.

There are threads about how long Robin's contract is. NO ONE knows so, to not reunite a family, just in case Robin leaves again, isn't reason enough to let their fans down.
"Scrubs" has a very large following.

Patrick was with Sabrina because he couldn't have Robin.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:56 pm

In my opinion Robin is GH just like a lot of the older alumni so I guess if she looks old then she is an alumni. I am glad she is back.

akita

Postby akita » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Hey I get it, you guys like her. Understandable but she is NOT gh!! She's simply not that important anymore. Just another Luke.....you can like him but we don't really need him anymore.

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Maybe Robin being alive would have been so much better if Scrubs were about to reunite, and she "died" in the lab, and we never saw Robin being held captive.

butterfly52

Postby butterfly52 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Akita, can you just go away. No one wants you around speaking against KM we love her and always will pleas drop off in an ocean near by. You will get a lot of backlash speaking about Robin. Bring it on and I will hurt your feelings a$$whole.

oliveyou

Postby oliveyou » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Quote butterfly52: Akita, can you just go away. No one wants you around speaking against KM we love her and always will pleas drop off in an ocean near by. You will get a lot of backlash speaking about Robin. Bring it on and I will hurt your feelings a$$whole.

Well that's a little harsh, don't you think..?
People are entitled to their opinions...

Return to “General Hospital”