Maxie: Ignores the Judge!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Re: Maxie: Ignores the Judge!

Postby stonecoldhot » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:04 pm

I`ve always loved Maxi, but I was very disappointed in her , risking having the baby taken away from Spin,it`s only six months, it could have been forever :~

Postby ChargerGirl » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Quote genhospchat:
Quote ChargerGirl:
Quote bellasmema: I agree that Maxie is not supposed to be around the baby, but maybe if Spin would just email her a picture everyday and let her know what is going on??? She would stay out of the way.

It may seem harmless but Spineli was specifically told he couldn't so he would be foolish to do it. I hope he doesn't because once something is in cyberspace (such as an email )they're there forever. Too risky.

No the judge said if she wanted to see the baby Spin could give her pictures.

You're right, my bad *) . I was thinking Spin letting Maxie see the baby. Plus I thought he said no pics.

Postby unlimited » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:25 am

Maxie was being Maxie.. She just doesn't realize that actions have consequences. When it comes to something she wants to do it is perfectly ok, as far as she is concerned. She hears only what she wants to hear, everything else goes in one ear and out the other. It is time for her to take her leave before she mess things up for Spinelli also. And please take Ellie with her!!!

Return to “General Hospital”