Maxie: Ignores the Judge!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sb0457

Maxie: Ignores the Judge!

Postby sb0457 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:29 am

I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for Maxie! She is just so annoying and self centered. Spinelli is trying to do the right thing and he understands what a court order is! She obviously could care less and this is why the Judge made the right decision. She just does what she wants to do ann does not consider anyone else, I am glad the baby is not in her care. Go Spinelli

maja

Re: Maxie: Ignores the Judge!

Postby maja » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:57 am

I'm so sick of Maxie and her antics. I use to like her, but she has become so annoying. I'm glad Spinelli finally got a spine and closed the door in that selfish twit's face.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:56 pm

Oh, thank heaven you both think the same way I do, Spin is the best for Connie right now, and Maxie need's to do what the court ordered, maybe things will be different in 6 months, but, that was her precious baby girl she was not thinking about.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Maybe this will be the reason she goes away? She can't bear to be so close to the baby and not see her for those six months. So maybe she'll do the right thing. And it will be the right thing for a change. 3)

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Maybe this will be the reason she goes away? She can't bear to be so close to the baby and not see her for those six months. So maybe she'll do the right thing. And it will be the right thing for a change. 3)

I hope that is what happens, that she goes away, by herself and does not kidnap the baby and take her also!
Maxie does not yet realize that her actions have consequences, even after this whole mess that she caused, Spinelli is the voice of reason, and so is Ellie. Maxie got the same court papers that Spinelli did, I can't believe Ellie had to clarify them for her!
I am praying that she deals with the court's decision and does not do something drastic. 8)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Quote iluvtad:
Quote ghfanfare: Maybe this will be the reason she goes away? She can't bear to be so close to the baby and not see her for those six months. So maybe she'll do the right thing. And it will be the right thing for a change. 3)

I hope that is what happens, that she goes away, by herself and does not kidnap the baby and take her also!
Maxie does not yet realize that her actions have consequences, even after this whole mess that she caused, Spinelli is the voice of reason, and so is Ellie. Maxie got the same court papers that Spinelli did, I can't believe Ellie had to clarify them for her!
I am praying that she deals with the court's decision and does not do something drastic. 8)

Yes, it would be sweet to see a loving reunion with Maxie, Spin, and baby Georgie when the six months has expired, the judge revisits the case and finds that Maxie has abided by the court's order and restores her parental rights. :)

bellasmema

Postby bellasmema » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm

I agree that Maxie is not supposed to be around the baby, but maybe if Spin would just email her a picture everyday and let her know what is going on??? She would stay out of the way.

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Quote bellasmema: I agree that Maxie is not supposed to be around the baby, but maybe if Spin would just email her a picture everyday and let her know what is going on??? She would stay out of the way.

It may seem harmless but Spineli was specifically told he couldn't so he would be foolish to do it. I hope he doesn't because once something is in cyberspace (such as an email )they're there forever. Too risky.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:29 am

Quote ChargerGirl:
Quote bellasmema: I agree that Maxie is not supposed to be around the baby, but maybe if Spin would just email her a picture everyday and let her know what is going on??? She would stay out of the way.

It may seem harmless but Spineli was specifically told he couldn't so he would be foolish to do it. I hope he doesn't because once something is in cyberspace (such as an email )they're there forever. Too risky.

No the judge said if she wanted to see the baby Spin could give her pictures.

tel4plm

Postby tel4plm » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:27 am

THIS IS NOT A SPOILER, just a question about a possibility I thought about.

If Maxi continues to ignore the judge's order, could he sentence her to jail for the remainder of the six month period?

I'm just trying to think of alternatives to her being away for a few months.

Johnny went to jail, nobody's seen him again.
Kristina had to do community service at jail, she disappeared.
Even AJ was missing for a few months, and he hasn't even been convicted of anything.

Return to “General Hospital”