I'm Assuming They're Skipping Thanksgiving?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Trueheart 6

I'm Assuming They're Skipping Thanksgiving?

Postby Trueheart 6 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:07 am

With the wedding and shows being pre-empted I'm assuming there will be no Thanksgiving show. Also with A.J. Trial, Monica being there and Tracy being I don't know where there are no Quartermaine's to celebrate. I always looked forward to their Thanksgivings, always ending up with having to order pizza. Too funny :)

KarenH

Re: I'm Assuming They're Skipping Thanksgiving?

Postby KarenH » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:32 pm

I also was disappointed not to see the pizza episode this year!

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:21 pm

I read spoilers and early on they it made sound it like the Wedding would happen in November, but over with KMc seeing Pat by the Friday before Thanksgiving.

So I thought they were going to get something together with the family they had. It is always better when all the extended family shows up anyway.

I hope maybe to make things up to Liz AJ reads the Christmas Story to the children at GH.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:21 pm

I read spoilers and early on they it made sound it like the Wedding would happen in November, but over with KMc seeing Pat by the Friday before Thanksgiving.

So I thought they were going to get something together with the family they had. It is always better when all the extended family shows up anyway.

I hope maybe to make things up to Liz AJ reads the Christmas Story to the children at GH.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:48 am

The date on the wedding invitation was the day BEFORE Thanksgiving so maybe it's not Thanksgiving in PC yet.

Return to “General Hospital”