Robin staying around

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Flying Hawk

Re: Robin staying around

Postby Flying Hawk » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Quote Tinkjenks: Everyone seems so excited about Patrick and Robin reuniting, me too. But it was my understanding she was not doing to be around that long and I was wondering how that would be handled, maybe her and Patrick won't be able to work things out or something??? What does everyone else think?? Also I wanted to mention that I agree completely about how stupid some of this story line has rolled along, like Robin and Robert having all that conversation the other day when Anna and Luke are downstairs in crisis......just crazy and also about Robin not calling Patrick right away. Just too crazy......

I agree it was great to see Bobbie but geez did she loose her senses?
She can't still be in love with Jerry after what he's done to members of her family. What are the writers thinking?
IMO the November sweeps were more of a drag than exciting. Now it will be December before we get a resolution to Pat and Robin.

Don't know how long Robin will be around because she did look pregnant in that black and white print shirt.
How ever this ends, I wish her the best.

scrubsfan

Postby scrubsfan » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:10 am

No I don't think Robin suffered any trauma when she got reunited with Anna as a child

I know any child will be thrilled to see mommy alive and remember Robin told her "im not in heaven" and no one believe emmma

Bet she says that next week tooo.

bellasmema

Postby bellasmema » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Maybe they are still trying to work out how long she is staying??? Like they haven't come to terms yet. So they have been dragging the story line out (just to buy time).
But I have to agree it has gone on way too long!

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Quote Tinkjenks: Everyone seems so excited about Patrick and Robin reuniting, me too. But it was my understanding she was not doing to be around that long and I was wondering how that would be handled, maybe her and Patrick won't be able to work things out or something??? What does everyone else think?? Also I wanted to mention that I agree completely about how stupid some of this story line has rolled along, like Robin and Robert having all that conversation the other day when Anna and Luke are downstairs in crisis......just crazy and also about Robin not calling Patrick right away. Just too crazy......

That was what I understood also. I am sure she do not have a long contract. She did quit GH.

Return to “General Hospital”