The Jerome's are on their A game

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

Re: The Jerome's are on their A game

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote Lialovessoaps:
Quote CHATTERBOX22: The Jerome's are on their A game, Sonny better step up or move away before they take him out. The have already recruited his son. Ava is always steps ahead, first the sniper, then Connie. Julian also is always a step a of Sonny. Even Carlos did his homework on all of Sonny's organization which is why he knew who Shawn was. "Mr. Butler".

Icam. They always have been on their A game. When they want to get rid of someone, they do it. They don't talk about it for years on end. Look at Ava, who wanted Aj killed. Well he's gone, and she didn't have to fire one bullet. As soon as she saw dumb Sonny, she put on the victim act, and he did it for her....And the fool still doesn't know she killed Connie. Perfect.

I do like that about them. I always annoys me how Sonny just talks & talks & talks either to the person he's SUPPOSED to shoot (then usually they get away) or just talks ABOUT killing them but it never happens. OR when he actually DOES shoot someone, IT'S THE WRONG PERSON!! When Julian wants someone dead he just pulls out his gun & shoots.
But the fact that Sonny is getting closer & closer to the woman who really did kill Connie is hilarious!! I have a feeling he's going to end up married to her, alienating Morgan only to have it come out that he killed AJ which will blow his & Morgan's relationship out of the water. The guy is seriously an idiot.

ITA with you both it's obvious who is on their 'A' game and who is not ;)

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote Lialovessoaps:
Quote CHATTERBOX22: The Jerome's are on their A game, Sonny better step up or move away before they take him out. The have already recruited his son. Ava is always steps ahead, first the sniper, then Connie. Julian also is always a step a of Sonny. Even Carlos did his homework on all of Sonny's organization which is why he knew who Shawn was. "Mr. Butler".

Icam. They always have been on their A game. When they want to get rid of someone, they do it. They don't talk about it for years on end. Look at Ava, who wanted Aj killed. Well he's gone, and she didn't have to fire one bullet. As soon as she saw dumb Sonny, she put on the victim act, and he did it for her....And the fool still doesn't know she killed Connie. Perfect.

I do like that about them. I always annoys me how Sonny just talks & talks & talks either to the person he's SUPPOSED to shoot (then usually they get away) or just talks ABOUT killing them but it never happens. OR when he actually DOES shoot someone, IT'S THE WRONG PERSON!! When Julian wants someone dead he just pulls out his gun & shoots.
But the fact that Sonny is getting closer & closer to the woman who really did kill Connie is hilarious!! I have a feeling he's going to end up married to her, alienating Morgan only to have it come out that he killed AJ which will blow his & Michael's relationship out of the water too. The guy is seriously an idiot.

ITA with you both it's obvious who is on their 'A' game and who is not ;)

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Quote ransomha: If refusing to harvest your bone marrow for your year old grandson so Sonny won't squash you like a bug is Julian's A game then yes, he's on fire.

Thank goodness for Danny or Julian would already be dead.
And Morgan as his right hand man, what could go wrong?

You're a bit behind the curve -- Julian has since banked his bone marrow for Danny and gave Sam a certificate. Actually, Julian is the only one on the A game -- Ava is about to fall for the cheese and get caught in Sam and Silas' trap. Then the whole world will know she wasn't in NY as she claims.

Hope we can say bye bye to Ava and Sonny in one fell swoop.

Pearl49

Postby Pearl49 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Sonny is not the star of General Hospital. He is a morally bankrupt character, even by soap standards. Good to have a few GH residents like Monica put Sonny in his place ev.ery now and then. Can't wait until Michael finds out that Sonny killed A.J. in cold blood.

Return to “General Hospital”