The Jerome's are on their A game

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
CHATTERBOX22

The Jerome's are on their A game

Postby CHATTERBOX22 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:35 pm

The Jerome's are on their A game, Sonny better step up or move away before they take him out. The have already recruited his son. Ava is always steps ahead, first the sniper, then Connie. Julian also is always a step a of Sonny. Even Carlos did his homework on all of Sonny's organization which is why he knew who Shawn was. "Mr. Butler".

tyandy

Re: The Jerome's are on their A game

Postby tyandy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Quote CHATTERBOX22: The Jerome's are on their A game, Sonny better step up or move away before they take him out. The have already recruited his son. Ava is always steps ahead, first the sniper, then Connie. Julian also is always a step a of Sonny. Even Carlos did his homework on all of Sonny's organization which is why he knew who Shawn was. "Mr. Butler".

ITA....they are definately a bit quicker then Sonny in masterminding all the things happening...what I wonder is if what I read somewhere that possibly Sonny is going to back away from the Mob scene? dont quote me on that, but I did read that somewhere...he just seems to me to FINALLY be realizing just how detrimental his mob ties are to himself, his family and those he loves....I quess we will see.....

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:05 pm

If refusing to harvest your bone marrow for your year old grandson so Sonny won't squash you like a bug is Julian's A game then yes, he's on fire.

Thank goodness for Danny or Julian would already be dead.
And Morgan as his right hand man, what could go wrong?

oliveyou

Postby oliveyou » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:22 am

Quote ransomha: If refusing to harvest your bone marrow for your year old grandson so Sonny won't squash you like a bug is Julian's A game then yes, he's on fire.

It's silly anyhow. Bone marrow can only be kept for 6 months-7 years. If Danny's cancer returned when he was 10, what then?
Then again, this is a soap.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:20 am

Quote oliveyou:
Quote ransomha: If refusing to harvest your bone marrow for your year old grandson so Sonny won't squash you like a bug is Julian's A game then yes, he's on fire.

It's silly anyhow. Bone marrow can only be kept for 6 months-7 years. If Danny's cancer returned when he was 10, what then?
Then again, this is a soap.

As you say, it's a soap and doc' Silas asked Julian to harvest his marrow for his grandson and Julian refused thinking that this was his best way to keep Sonny from killing him.
Instead of fighting like a man, he'd rather risk Danny's life then stand on his own two feet.
Poor 'A" game, IMO.
He uses kids to fight his battles, Danny and Morgan. Can't get into a character that does that.
While Sonny has faults, his love for family is one of his strong points for me.

No faith in Carlos I guess. Julian would rather use Danny.

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:13 am

Quote CHATTERBOX22: The Jerome's are on their A game, Sonny better step up or move away before they take him out. The have already recruited his son. Ava is always steps ahead, first the sniper, then Connie. Julian also is always a step a of Sonny. Even Carlos did his homework on all of Sonny's organization which is why he knew who Shawn was. "Mr. Butler".

ITA! What I also like about Julian and Ava is they are not as one dimensional as Sonny. You see it in the way Julian is different with others, Ava's relationship with Julian, Morgan, and her vulnerability with Silas.
All Sonny has is his anger, his smarmy smile, his grammar school vocabulary, and illiterate articulation.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:39 am

Quote Mrs. Lansing:

ITA! What I also like about Julian and Ava is they are not as one dimensional as Sonny. You see it in the way Julian is different with others, Ava's relationship with Julian, Morgan, and her vulnerability with Silas.
All Sonny has is his anger, his smarmy smile, his grammar school vocabulary, and illiterate articulation.

ITA with both of you, Ava and Julian have dark pasts, but show many levels to their characters.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:41 am

Quote Mrs. Lansing:

You must have missed a show this week. Think it was Thursday when baby Connie was all over Sonny, putting her little hands in his mouth, touching his face. Sonny was warm and so loving. It was a heartbreaking scene knowing they were about to give her up.

For me, julian is cold to the point of risking his grandson's life to save his own.
As far as Ava, she always has an agenda. NOTHING she says or does matters unless it benefits her.

While Julian laughs about his father's death, and is responsible for his own sister's death, Sonny took care of a addicted father and welcomed and loved his sister.

That's the difference between these two men.

If Sonny was so bad at his articulation, I doubt he would have lasted 20 something years as the STAR of the show.

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:45 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote Mrs. Lansing:

You must have missed a show this week. Think it was Thursday when baby Connie was all over Sonny, putting her little hands in his mouth, touching his face. Sonny was warm and so loving. It was a heartbreaking scene knowing they were about to give her up.

For me, julian is cold to the point of risking his grandson's life to save his own.
As far as Ava, she always has an agenda. NOTHING she says or does matters unless it benefits her.

While Julian laughs about his father's death, and is responsible for his own sister's death, Sonny took care of a addicted father and welcomed and loved his sister.

If Sonny was so bad at his articulation, I doubt he would have lasted 20 something years as the STAR of the show.

No thanks!

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:48 am

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote ransomha:
Quote Mrs. Lansing:

No thanks!

No thanks to what?

Return to “General Hospital”