Sabina

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Re: Sabina

Postby Bizlet » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:39 am

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote ransomha:
Quote cardgirl: First, and foremost, I am so very glad this storyline is coming to a climax.

I think Sabrina really loves Patrick, but is a bit insecure in his love for her. Thus the rushing of the wedding. I think she may not want Carlos, but I also think that she is down deep giving credence to what he has been saying all along. I think that has made her have doubts. I also don't think Patrick would have taken off his ring and he only did it to convince himself that he was ready to move on.

I think Patrick loves Sabrina but is not "in love" with her. I think he is only trying to honor what Robin wanted for him and Emma. In his heart he is not ready to be committed to anybody...yet. I think he is also feeding on Sabrina's insecurities. Which she is insecure...if she wasn't why would she not have told Patrick what Carlos said about seeing Robin alive. Carlos is scummy and chovenistic but I don't think he would go as far as to lie to Sabrina. I think she also knows him well enough to know this and that is why she kept what he said about Robin from Patrick.

I don't think Patrick will go right back to Robin, mostly because in spite of being insecure, Sabrina has been there for Patrick and Emma in some very hard times. Not a lot of women would stand by a man who thinks he is having a baby with another woman. Especially a woman who treated her like dirt the majority of the time. It's this that will make him feel like he owes her something. I don't think he can just go back to being with Robin. It's gonna be a mess at first.

And since Robin's stay might be short lived, I hope not, maybe Patrick and she won't end up happy and together as a family in time for Christmas. On the other hand, Robin and Patrick have a deep history together. They share a child, they have survived a lot together. They should be together. But I don't think they can pick up where they left off. Thinking your wife is dead, and being held captive by three psycho's changes people.

I think Sabrina will step aside because that is the right thing for her to do for now. Patrick and Robin need time to sort this all out and well, Emma should have her natural family if she can. I think Patrick will feel obligated to Sabrina in some sense but as soon as he AND Sabrina realize he really was never "in love" with her and she will see she was just clinging to him out of insecurity, it will end. I think even if Robin never came back, they would realize that they were not meant to be. He isn't ready to let go of Robin and he is not in love with Sabrina.

I agree, Patrick is NOT in love with Sabrina.
She's nice, and worships him so, he's rushing to the alter to please her.

Why don't people think Robin is staying? She signed a contract.

Sabrina staying during the whole Britt thing, showed how desperate she was to keep him at any cost.

They haven't been together that long, the first year Patrick was drowning in grief for the love of his life,

Idon`t think Sabrina was the desperate one, Britt was the one to get pregnant, trying to trap Patrick, afraid of her mother, she doesn't seem afraid now

If Pat was truly just drowning in grief Britt's plan would have worked. Like they told me Health class many moons ago no boy is going to marry me just because I am having his baby.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:43 am

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote ransomha:
Quote cardgirl: First, and foremost, I am so very glad this storyline is coming to a climax.

I think Sabrina really loves Patrick, but is a bit insecure in his love for her. Thus the rushing of the wedding. I think she may not want Carlos, but I also think that she is down deep giving credence to what he has been saying all along. I think that has made her have doubts. I also don't think Patrick would have taken off his ring and he only did it to convince himself that he was ready to move on.

I think Patrick loves Sabrina but is not "in love" with her. I think he is only trying to honor what Robin wanted for him and Emma. In his heart he is not ready to be committed to anybody...yet. I think he is also feeding on Sabrina's insecurities. Which she is insecure...if she wasn't why would she not have told Patrick what Carlos said about seeing Robin alive. Carlos is scummy and chovenistic but I don't think he would go as far as to lie to Sabrina. I think she also knows him well enough to know this and that is why she kept what he said about Robin from Patrick.

I don't think Patrick will go right back to Robin, mostly because in spite of being insecure, Sabrina has been there for Patrick and Emma in some very hard times. Not a lot of women would stand by a man who thinks he is having a baby with another woman. Especially a woman who treated her like dirt the majority of the time. It's this that will make him feel like he owes her something. I don't think he can just go back to being with Robin. It's gonna be a mess at first.

And since Robin's stay might be short lived, I hope not, maybe Patrick and she won't end up happy and together as a family in time for Christmas. On the other hand, Robin and Patrick have a deep history together. They share a child, they have survived a lot together. They should be together. But I don't think they can pick up where they left off. Thinking your wife is dead, and being held captive by three psycho's changes people.

I think Sabrina will step aside because that is the right thing for her to do for now. Patrick and Robin need time to sort this all out and well, Emma should have her natural family if she can. I think Patrick will feel obligated to Sabrina in some sense but as soon as he AND Sabrina realize he really was never "in love" with her and she will see she was just clinging to him out of insecurity, it will end. I think even if Robin never came back, they would realize that they were not meant to be. He isn't ready to let go of Robin and he is not in love with Sabrina.

Sabrina staying during the whole Britt thing, showed how desperate she was to keep him at any cost.

They haven't been together that long, the first year Patrick was drowning in grief for the love of his life,

Idon`t think Sabrina was the desperate one, Britt was the one to get pregnant, trying to trap Patrick, afraid of her mother, she doesn't seem afraid now

That's not really relevant any more though. Britt is out of the picture and moved on to NIC! I'd take yummy Nic over Patrick any day but, that's just me.

Think Sabrina had her sights set on Patrick and is RUSHING the wedding because she's afraid he'll change his mind.

Still don't understand why Dr. O wanted Patrick and Britt together so bad.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:46 am

Quote Bizlet:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote ransomha:

If Pat was truly just drowning in grief Britt's plan would have worked. Like they told me Health class many moons ago no boy is going to marry me just because I am having his baby.

That's very true but, marriage or not a baby binds you together for a very long time.

Return to “General Hospital”