I don't know about the rest of you, but when I see

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
mauimama

I don't know about the rest of you, but when I see

Postby mauimama » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:00 pm

the daily and many topics posted here by the "TROLL AND PERSON LOOKING FOR A FIGHT WITH HER INSANE THREADS" I refuse to give her the pleasure of arguing with her or telling her she's nuts with her assine comments and her wild scenerios of what evil should befall Maxie or whoever else is the object of her hate for the day. The rest of you should follow my lead and maybe she'll get so bored with just seeing her own rants and no comments, she'll pick up her toys and go find another sandbox to terrorize! lol

If you find a troll, please first refer to the Soaps.com guidelines to ensure they are a troll according to our guidelines and if they are, please contact Soaps.com. Ignore them but please don't a thread about them.

ADMIN

tyandy

Re: I don't know about the rest of you, but when I see

Postby tyandy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Quote mauimama: the daily and many topics posted here by the "TROLL AND PERSON LOOKING FOR A FIGHT WITH HER INSANE THREADS" I refuse to give her the pleasure of arguing with her or telling her she's nuts with her assine comments and her wild scenerios of what evil should befall Maxie or whoever else is the object of her hate for the day. The rest of you should follow my lead and maybe she'll get so bored with just seeing her own rants and no comments, she'll pick up her toys and go find another sandbox to terrorize! lol

Yeah, pretty much what everyone has been doing....if you notice, hardly any responses to her/his posts....I refuse to even read them..lol

tyandy

Postby tyandy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 pm

with the exception to warn others..lol

Hyatt4Life

Postby Hyatt4Life » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:51 pm

LOOK I have EVERY RIGHT TO post on this board if I WANT to. And I also have EVERY RIGHT to HATE whatever characters that I CHOOSE to. If you want to like a selfish arse twit like Maxie that is your right. But if I want to like a beautiful young lady like Lulu that is MY RIGHT. Go suck a rotten egg and have a nice day! :)

And for the record I am NOT GOING ANYWHERE! :)

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:48 am

Quote mauimama: the daily and many topics posted here by the "TROLL AND PERSON LOOKING FOR A FIGHT WITH HER INSANE THREADS" I refuse to give her the pleasure of arguing with her or telling her she's nuts with her assine comments and her wild scenerios of what evil should befall Maxie or whoever else is the object of her hate for the day. The rest of you should follow my lead and maybe she'll get so bored with just seeing her own rants and no comments, she'll pick up her toys and go find another sandbox to terrorize! lol

Many people on here make up different scenarios that a re out there for characters they like or dislike. Everyone has the right to post as long as they aren't being mean to others personally ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Return to “General Hospital”