Baby Connie, Baby Ben, all GH babies..

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
iluvtad

Baby Connie, Baby Ben, all GH babies..

Postby iluvtad » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:41 pm

:) I have to say all the babies on General Hospital are so darn cute! But, Baby Connie in particular has to be one of the cutest I have seen, and she always looks so aware and like she is trying to figure everyone out! :)
She also seems to have such chemistry with all the adult actors, her scenes with Tracy earlier this week had me laughing and I watched them more than once, not to mention when Olivia & Sonny came to say "goodbye", she kept playing with Maurice Bernard's lips, she is a born star! :-)

tyandy

Re: Baby Connie, Baby Ben, all GH babies..

Postby tyandy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Quote iluvtad: :) I have to say all the babies on General Hospital are so darn cute! But, Baby Connie in particular has to be one of the cutest I have seen, and she always looks so aware and like she is trying to figure everyone out! :)
She also seems to have such chemistry with all the adult actors, her scenes with Tracy earlier this week had me laughing and I watched them more than once, not to mention when Olivia & Sonny came to say "goodbye", she kept playing with Maurice Bernard's lips, she is a born star! :-)

ITA....have you noticed how baby Connie kinda looks like Spin? I noticed that on yesterdays episode....super cute...

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Quote iluvtad: :) I have to say all the babies on General Hospital are so darn cute! But, Baby Connie in particular has to be one of the cutest I have seen, and she always looks so aware and like she is trying to figure everyone out! :)

ADORABLE baby girl. She was so cute flirting with Sonny!

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Quote tyandy:

ITA....have you noticed how baby Connie kinda looks like Spin? I noticed that on yesterdays episode....super cute...

I noticed that a few weeks ago and wondered if she was his child. I read he's married so I thought that perhaps she was his child.

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Quote ChargerGirl:
Quote tyandy:

I noticed that a few weeks ago and wondered if she was his child. I read he's married so I thought that perhaps she was his child.

I thought from the first time I saw Baby Connie that she looked strangely a lot like Spinelli! That would be funny if she was indeed his child irl...

stc28

Postby stc28 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Quote iluvtad:
Quote ChargerGirl:
Quote tyandy:

I thought from the first time I saw Baby Connie that she looked strangely a lot like Spinelli! That would be funny if she was indeed his child irl...

No that is not his baby by the way it is twins that play the role.

Trueheart 6

Postby Trueheart 6 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:06 am

I think Ben is a good match to be Dante and Lulu's baby. He has blond hair like Lulu and brown eyes like Dante. I always thought they did a good match with Sonny and Dante too, they really do look like father and son. Especially in the eyes. Britt and Obrect look like mother and daughter as well. Casting does a great job of matching up related characters.

Return to “General Hospital”