Bare with me.....

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
tyandy

Bare with me.....

Postby tyandy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:31 am

so Im still a newbie with this posting....just to assure fellow posters, Im not typically a judgemental poster.... I suppose Im very much over this story and the way its been played out...I am very well aware that this IS a SOAP....its my daily escape for the "real world" but good grief....some of these stories really? I am trying very hard to not let my dislike of the new Lulu cloud my opinion, but something about this actor really just gets me....me no likey.....but anyways...I am very anxious to see the Robin/Patrick story FINISH ALREADY...REUNITE!!!

JaneDoe

Re: Bare with me.....

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:06 am

Welcome! :D

tel4plm

Postby tel4plm » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:15 am

tyandy

First, and most importantly, welcome.

I don't agree with your dislike of Nulu, but that's what's great about this forum - we can disagree and still chat cordially.

Regarding the Robin/Patrick reunion - I couldn't agree with you more.

Have fun posting!

Winterhaven

Postby Winterhaven » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:27 pm

I totally agree about new Lulu - can't stand her! Nothing like the original Lulu, but they always do that when a new person takes over - character totally changes. I am also patiently waiting for Patrick/Robin reunion, can't wait! Won't happen until Patrick is ready to walk down the aisle, I predict, poor Sabrina will be left at the alter!

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:45 pm

For me.... I havn`t liked the character of Lulu, since she hooked up with Dante, but then again I don`t like Dante, he doesn't add anything to any s/l he is in IMO

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Quote stonecoldhot: For me.... I havn`t liked the character of Lulu, since she hooked up with Dante, but then again I don`t like Dante, he doesn't add anything to any s/l he is in IMO

I don't much like Dante either. I liked him as Dominic the undercover dude but as Dante Sonny's cop son, he's arrogant and always seems to conveniently forget he's a cop whenever Sonny is involved. I don't care for him because I cannot believe that anyone who grew up hating Sonny like he did, who became a cop to avenge his "father figures" death who he blamed Sonny for, then went so far as to go undercover to bring Sonny down could upon hearing Sonny is his father forgive all of that while lying in a pool of his own blood from a point blank range shot to his chest by Sonny. Then to purger himself rather than finally make Sonny pay for one of his many, many bad deeds. It's mind boggling how completely unbelievable that is.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Quote ChargerGirl:
Quote stonecoldhot: For me.... I havn`t liked the character of Lulu, since she hooked up with Dante, but then again I don`t like Dante, he doesn't add anything to any s/l he is in IMO

I don't much like Dante either. I liked him as Dominic the undercover dude but as Dante Sonny's cop son, he's arrogant and always seems to conveniently forget he's a cop whenever Sonny is involved. I don't care for him because I cannot believe that anyone who grew up hating Sonny like he did, who became a cop to avenge his "father figures" death who he blamed Sonny for, then went so far as to go undercover to bring Sonny down could upon hearing Sonny is his father forgive all of that while lying in a pool of his own blood from a point blank range shot to his chest by Sonny. Then to purger himself rather than finally make Sonny pay for one of his many, many bad deeds. It's mind boggling how completely unbelievable that is.

ITA! :~

tyandy

Postby tyandy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! :)

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:32 am

Quote ChargerGirl:

Everyone forgets everything good about themselves when they are near Sonny (Olivia prime example).

Welcome tyandy!

Return to “General Hospital”