Heather

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sunlight1949

Heather

Postby sunlight1949 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:44 pm

It is ridiculous even for a SOAP how Heather continues to escape from the mental hospitals and go unreported. Come on GH, stop this craziness.

ChargerGirl

Re: Heather

Postby ChargerGirl » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:51 pm

Quote sunlight1949: It is ridiculous even for a SOAP how Heather continues to escape from the mental hospitals and go unreported. Come on GH, stop this craziness.

The PCPD is a joke! They can't find murderers and they can't keep crazy people in the looney bin!

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:56 am

I liked how they "explained" it near the end of yesterdays episode. That the two from the institution who picked her up have been helping her to escape. I like the character of Heather, I find her good comic relief, and am really hoping why they are helping her is something fun and totally Heather.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:46 am

Quote sunlight1949: It is ridiculous even for a SOAP how Heather continues to escape from the mental hospitals and go unreported. Come on GH, stop this craziness.

The two burly attendants are Heather's friends and accomplice's. Glad they actually explained it as it was getting a bit silly!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:55 am

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I liked how they "explained" it near the end of yesterdays episode. That the two from the institution who picked her up have been helping her to escape. I like the character of Heather, I find her good comic relief, and am really hoping why they are helping her is something fun and totally Heather.

I agree! Crazy Heather is fun and now that it's been revealed that she is Franco's mother..... I foresee a LOT more Heather in our future. >)

tel4plm

Postby tel4plm » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:31 am

I agree with Sunlight.

Heather has traipsed around town at least five times (that I can think of - I'm sure there's more.)

If her "attendants" can't keep track of her, perhaps they shouldn't have the job of attendants.

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:27 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Mrs. Lansing: I liked how they "explained" it near the end of yesterdays episode. That the two from the institution who picked her up have been helping her to escape. I like the character of Heather, I find her good comic relief, and am really hoping why they are helping her is something fun and totally Heather.

I agree! Crazy Heather is fun and now that it's been revealed that she is Franco's mother..... I foresee a LOT more Heather in our future. >)

I didn't like the reveal of Heather being Franco's mom, but I enjoy Heather and am always up for some comic relief, so getting to see RM and RH in scenes together will be great fun!

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:29 am

Quote tel4plm: I agree with Sunlight.

Heather has traipsed around town at least five times (that I can think of - I'm sure there's more.)

If her "attendants" can't keep track of her, perhaps they shouldn't have the job of attendants.

They mentioned near the end of yesterday's episode that the attendants are helping her to escape.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote tel4plm: I agree with Sunlight.

They mentioned near the end of yesterday's episode that the attendants are helping her to escape.

I am glad they explained her constant escaping from the insane asylum. Nurses/guards on take is a plausible explanation.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Quote ransomha:

The two burly attendants are Heather's friends and accomplice's. Glad they actually explained it as it was getting a bit silly!

Wonder if she`s putting out :))

Return to “General Hospital”