Baby Girl Spinilli

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nita Lou

Re: Baby Girl Spinilli

Postby Nita Lou » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Quote stonecoldhot: Hope the baby`s name is going to change, can`t see Spin calling her Connie. She should be named after her mother, Maria or Mariah

Agree need to name baby doll Georgie, the name Maxi chose in naming her after her beloved sister. The name Connie needs to go she was Dante's aunt, nothing to do with Spin or Maxi. I just can't see Ellie in the baby's life, makes me ill.. don't like her never did. Who knows how it will all play out since Spin's leaving only recurring role here and there. I think eventually Maxi will get custody since Robin's back, she will vouch for her. IMO anyway..

CHATTERBOX22

Postby CHATTERBOX22 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:29 pm

The baby should be renamed to Georgie bean. Spin owes nothing to Lante after the way Lulu acted.

Melly318

Postby Melly318 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:49 pm

I agree. Georgie is an adorable name! An adorable name for a precious little girl!

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Quote genhospchat: What about Georgie Costanca for Lante's sake?

If not, Georgie Maximillia?

I don't understand why Dante and LuLu should be given any consideration in the naming of Maxie and Spinilli's child. They have nothing to do with the baby anymore. And trust me, the baby will not remember an iota of what happened.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:34 am

Quote ChargerGirl:
Quote genhospchat: What about Georgie Costanca for Lante's sake?

If not, Georgie Maximillia?

I don't understand why Dante and LuLu should be given any consideration in the naming of Maxie and Spinilli's child. They have nothing to do with the baby anymore. And trust me, the baby will not remember an iota of what happened.

Just because they don't have anything todo with the baby now doesn't mean they didn't have anything todo with her. If not for them, this baby wouldn't have been born and Spin isn't female petty and feel because they didn't win that they shouldn't be recognized as a part of the baby.

Oh and because that was MY opinion on a name. Now that I think about it though, sounds too much like George Constanza from Seinfeld and that would be a bad reference. Georgie Spinelli sounds like a pasta dish. Hmm?

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:39 am

Quote ghfanfare: I like the name Georgie, too. And I must say I laugh when I see that little baby with the hair stripe down the middle of her head. Looks kinda like a Mohawk. Cute. 3)

My daughters hair was exactly the same as a baby and I love seeing this baby and reminiscing to when I did her hair, gathered it on top of her head and put it in a barrette, Pebbles Flintstone style (hey it was the 80's). I feel like I have gone back I time watching her *sigh*

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:22 am

Quote genhospchat:
Quote ghfanfare: I like the name Georgie, too. And I must say I laugh when I see that little baby with the hair stripe down the middle of her head. Looks kinda like a Mohawk. Cute. 3)

My daughters hair was exactly the same as a baby and I love seeing this baby and reminiscing to when I did her hair, gathered it on top of her head and put it in a barrette, Pebbles Flintstone style (hey it was the 80's). I feel like I have gone back I time watching her *sigh*

LOL. I remember the "pebbles" look, I did the same thing. :)

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote genhospchat:

LOL. I remember the "pebbles" look, I did the same thing. :)

Haha glad I'm not the only one. She looks back at pictures and asks how I could do that to her. I loved it and what else do you do with that hair? Lol

15borm

Postby 15borm » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:51 am

I think they should call her Georgie Miriam Spinelli. Miriam is the name of Spinelli's grandmother.
I am just wondering when Spinelli is going to change the name to something else. Every time I see Maxie talking to Spinelli I am expecting her to tell him to change her name. Sam changed Danny's name right away. What is Spinelli waiting for?

sarbear2306

Postby sarbear2306 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Please change Connie's name. Georgie should be her name!!

Return to “General Hospital”