Can we please get rid of Lulu!!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
akita

Can we please get rid of Lulu!!!

Postby akita » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Maxie made many mistakes just kike lulu, but since Maxie gave birth lulu has shown how extremely selfish and total biotch she is. When someone carries your child for you, you better be grateful. Lulu only thinks of herself!

oltllover

Re: Can we please get rid of Lulu!!!

Postby oltllover » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:35 pm

Quote akita: Maxie made many mistakes just kike lulu, but since Maxie gave birth lulu has shown how extremely selfish and total biotch she is. When someone carries your child for you, you better be grateful. Lulu only thinks of herself!

Through this whole custody thing the one thought I have gone back to is how Lulu has been a biotch to Maxie even before she knew the truth, remember after Maxie gave birth she almost died and Lulu and Dante were completely oblivious because they didn't even bother to check on her after.

Nita Lou

Postby Nita Lou » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Quote akita: Maxie made many mistakes just kike lulu, but since Maxie gave birth lulu has shown how extremely selfish and total biotch she is. When someone carries your child for you, you better be grateful. Lulu only thinks of herself!

Amen and amen, agree with you 100%! Send Lulu off to loony bin with Heather, roomies! Lulu lies, schemes does whatever it takes to get what she wants. Baby Georgie isn't hers she needs to stop calling the little angel HER baby! What gets to me why does Lante have custody? When the truth came out at the christening Maxi and Spinelli should have taken baby and walked out the door... she's their baby!!

akita

Postby akita » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Quote oltllover:

Through this whole custody thing the one thought I have gone back to is how Lulu has been a biotch to Maxie even before she knew the truth, remember after Maxie gave birth she almost died and Lulu and Dante were completely oblivious because they didn't even bother to check on her after.

Exactly! !!! I've never Dis-liked lulu, but now I really do.

Return to “General Hospital”