WSB question

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
duke417

WSB question

Postby duke417 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Does the WSB have a rescue force?
If so, shouldn't Nik have contacted them?

IvyLeague

Re: WSB question

Postby IvyLeague » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:34 pm

they're a spy org. not an army

Violette

Postby Violette » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:01 pm

I know, crazy isn't it. The WSB of course could coordinate with a government's armed forces.

Alas, I think soap rules are different than Primetime rules. In Primetime someone would have contacted an organization to rescue anyone on Cassadine Island while Nikolas, Britt and Robin pretended to be hostage to Faison and Obrecht...and then everyone on Wyndemere would have been rescued next when confirmation was received that Anna and Robert were safe.

Mother of an Angel

Postby Mother of an Angel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Back in the day, someone would have just gone to Robert's home, pushed the button to reveal the secret WSB control room there, and sent a message to the entire force. Alas, TPTB have noted there will be no new sets, and much to my dismay, Tristan has signed a contract on another show. Boohoo. I've been enjoying aspects of GH for the first time in years.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:32 am

What I'd like to know is, why Anna and Robert were standing, staring at the door instead of running out of it! Are they going to wait enough time for Jerry to pop up and say hello? I'm sure he saw what they were doing since he has been watching them the whole time so I'm sure he will be by anytime.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:52 am

Quote genhospchat: What I'd like to know is, why Anna and Robert were standing, staring at the door instead of running out of it! Are they going to wait enough time for Jerry to pop up and say hello? I'm sure he saw what they were doing since he has been watching them the whole time so I'm sure he will be by anytime.

I am sure there will be another throw down with bt Jerry, Anna and Robert. They are not just going to get away that easy.

Return to “General Hospital”