Duke- forgot all about him

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sb0457

Duke- forgot all about him

Postby sb0457 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:50 am

Since we haven't seen Duke in weeks, I couldn't figure out what Dr. O was hiding on yesterday's episode..that story she gave Brit about her and Faison walking around didn't make sense at all, and then when she had the food tray I still didn't get it. It wasn't until I saw the upcoming previews I remembered that they knocked Duke out on Halloween...it is easy to forget about characters when the writers drop their storylines and pick them back up weeks later....

vickidink

Re: Duke- forgot all about him

Postby vickidink » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:48 am

They are sure portraying Duke as incompetent. Who holds 2 people as horrific as Dr. Obrecht and Faison at gunpoint and lets Faison get behind them? Why not have them both sit on the floor so that if they attempt to get at you they have to get up off the floor. At their ages that takes a little doing (I am 58 so don't think I am being anti senior citizen). I thought Duke was supposed to be a former gangster - surely he hasn't forgotten how to keep from being knocked out from behind!

ghfanfare

Re: Duke- forgot all about him

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Well, now, these spies and mobsters are not as young and spry as they used to be. So if they get trapped, bonked on the head, tricked or held prisoner, I'll just chalk it up to age. ;)

Return to “General Hospital”