Question Robin

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Mrs. Lansing

Question Robin

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:20 pm

I do not know if this has been discussed, but does Robin look pregnant to anyone else? Does anyone know if the actress is pregnant?

oltllover

Re: Question Robin

Postby oltllover » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:22 pm

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I do not know if this has been discussed, but does Robin look pregnant to anyone else? Does anyone know if the actress is pregnant?

there is a pic of her drinking what looks like beer on her twitter page so I doubt it. not everyone is a size 3. :)

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Mrs. Lansing: I do not know if this has been discussed, but does Robin look pregnant to anyone else? Does anyone know if the actress is pregnant?

there is a pic of her drinking what looks like beer on her twitter page so I doubt it. not everyone is a size 3. :)

Oh dear! I was afraid of posting this because it might seem offensive, but was not my intent. Just a fact of life for all of us as we get older. Cheers!

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote oltllover:

Oh dear! I was afraid of posting this because it might seem offensive, but was not my intent. Just a fact of life for all of us as we get older. Cheers!

I didn't take you question as offensive, its a legitimate question and I am only thinking no because of the pic but I don't know for a fact. KMc is a crap girl so any "weight" will show on her. not implying anything either. :)

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:17 pm

I don't think she's pregnant - but she certainly has added some extra pounds - her face is pudgy and she's "kinda thick". Now MAXIE, on the other hand looks terrific with those added pounds. Bless her heart, she was so frail and thin when she was sick!

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote oltllover:

I didn't take you question as offensive, its a legitimate question and I am only thinking no because of the pic but I don't know for a fact. KMc is a crap girl so any "weight" will show on her. not implying anything either. :)

Good! Thanks! :]

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Quote mauimama: I don't think she's pregnant - but she certainly has added some extra pounds - her face is pudgy and she's "kinda thick". Now MAXIE, on the other hand looks terrific with those added pounds. Bless her heart, she was so frail and thin when she was sick!

Kristen Storms, (Maxie) is pregnant in real life. The actor who played Johnny Z is the father, they are a couple IRL.

sb0457

Postby sb0457 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:26 pm

I was thinking the same thing when she first appeared on the island. I just thought it was the lab coat..

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Quote sb0457: I was thinking the same thing when she first appeared on the island. I just thought it was the lab coat..

That's when I first started noticing too. It's the profile shots, and they are quick if you noticed! The bump doesn't look like regular weight gain...it looks like a baby bump! But not sure because the shots are quick, and that is also why I was thinking it too. If KM has just gained weight..big deal who hasn't! When I hit my 30's I was always up and down. S*&^ happens! Best of luck to her either way, but congrats KM if it is a baby bump, and all the joy and happiness to you either way!

Return to “General Hospital”