Need a shower scene (like Dallas)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
princesss0919

Need a shower scene (like Dallas)

Postby princesss0919 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:11 am

As long as AMC and OLTL are not being renewed can we have a shower scene and go back to Dr. Clay being John McBain and Kiki being Starr and Franko (who ever) being Todd

Nightmoves

Re: Need a shower scene (like Dallas)

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Quote princesss0919: As long as AMC and OLTL are not being renewed can we have a shower scene and go back to Dr. Clay being John McBain and Kiki being Starr and Franko (who ever) being Todd

I agree! I would love for these three to go back to their original characters.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Maybe just Franco and Kiki I am liking Silas.
But in reality ABC probably does not want to risk another nuisance law suit from Prospect Park.
Have you actually read the suit filed by PP against ABC. They are complaining bc RC killed Hope and Cole like seriously good writers bring characters back from the dead all the time.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote princesss0919: As long as AMC and OLTL are not being renewed can we have a shower scene and go back to Dr. Clay being John McBain and Kiki being Starr and Franko (who ever) being Todd

I agree! I would love for these three to go back to their original characters.

I`ve thought of that to, would love to see Starr Todd and Mc Bein come back, although I would like to have Cole and Hope come back for Starr

princesss0919

Postby princesss0919 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:31 am

I will agree Silas is OK but this whole thing with Franko being Heather and Scott's is silly

Let's see 1st we don't accept Franko then we make him Jason's twin then that doesn't work we make him Kiki's father that doesn't work he has been shaken up and presented in too many ways now he needs to be Todd - I could buy the relationship between him and Carly if he is Todd but not Franko he is a really bad Franko

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Quote Bizlet: Maybe just Franco and Kiki I am liking Silas.
But in reality ABC probably does not want to risk another nuisance law suit from Prospect Park.
Have you actually read the suit filed by PP against ABC. They are complaining bc RC killed Hope and Cole like seriously good writers bring characters back from the dead all the time.

I don't know why the OLTL writers even tried to incorporate the GH stories into thier show. Why didn;t they just write the show as if the three NEVER went to PC? Starr was written out as moving to L.A. int he final televised episode - tehy could say she was still there with Hope and Cole. They could have recast McBain and since RH played Todd anyway, he could have made an off-haand remark abouthe weird dream he had about living in PC.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:36 pm

I am sure there are too many legalities to keep this from happening, but I wish it could. I liked Todd, John and Starr better than Franco, Silas, and Kiki. It is hard to put the serial killings behind but I am trying as I love RH. Silas is okay. Starr had a much better storyline and was a more sympathetic character. Maybe things will improve when she gets a job or if she brings Delia into her life.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Quote taramartin: I am sure there are too many legalities to keep this from happening, but I wish it could. I liked Todd, John and Starr better than Franco, Silas, and Kiki. It is hard to put the serial killings behind but I am trying as I love RH. Silas is okay. Starr had a much better storyline and was a more sympathetic character. Maybe things will improve when she gets a job or if she brings Delia into her life.

I love RH working with Robin Mattson no matter the character. I was not a Starr, fan but I a general do not like center stage child actors when I was watching OLTL she was young. I think a story with Delia would be great for both Kiki and Silas.

maja

Postby maja » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:47 pm

They need a shower scene like Psycho and then they can get rid of Stanko. ;(

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:54 pm

I agree. I can't get behind the whole FrankenJason thing for RH. To me he is Todd. I liked a Carly Todd love because of who the characters are. Tbh I was never a Starr fan but I prefered her 100 percent more than Kiki. I like Silas and McBain so I am ok either way with that one. Just no more Caleb ;)

Return to “General Hospital”