Julexis Julian/Alexis Fans only! No Bashing!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Lady Isadorra

Julexis Julian/Alexis Fans only! No Bashing!!

Postby Lady Isadorra » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:36 pm

I don't know if there is a thread for these two yet but I wanted to start one for them! I love these two! They sizzle and I cant wait to see more of them!!

ransomha

Re: Julexis Julian/Alexis Fans only! No Bashing!!

Postby ransomha » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi Lady I:

Just popped in to say hello ... :)

ktmom

Postby ktmom » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:46 pm

These two don't just sizzle...they are on fire! Woo-hoo! The slapping scene was great, and I usually hate scenes like that. I think NLG is such a great actress. I can see everything she is feeling with just an eyebrow arch. :)

Unlike some other actresses who are so over the top and dramatic.

Lady Isadorra

Postby Lady Isadorra » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Quote ransomha: Hi Lady I:

Just popped in to say hello ... :)

Hey Rans!!!! I have a little more time with my accelerated chemistry class over so I hope to be back and posting!!

Lady Isadorra

Postby Lady Isadorra » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Quote ktmom: These two don't just sizzle...they are on fire! Woo-hoo! The slapping scene was great, and I usually hate scenes like that. I think NLG is such a great actress. I can see everything she is feeling with just an eyebrow arch. :)

Unlike some other actresses who are so over the top and dramatic.

I can think of a few who are WAY over the top! LOL!!!!!! I agree they are going to blow up PC!!!

oliveyou

Postby oliveyou » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:42 pm

When Alexis said that to Julian about Carly yesterday and he stopped her and said, "I don't want Carly. I never have," I just lost it!

And then him saying "I remember you," after the kiss...

alesamkrismol fan

Postby alesamkrismol fan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Quote Lady Isadorra: I don't know if there is a thread for these two yet but I wanted to start one for them! I love these two! They sizzle and I cant wait to see more of them!!

So glad you started this. They deserve their own thread. Best chemistry I've seen for Alexis in many years. I think they are a perfect match. There is so much more to that ONS
and I hope we get to find out his view. I hate that he seems to be up to his neck in the mob. All this waiting for Sam's father and to find out that he's a mobster bugged me. I have a feeling there is more to Julian than we know. Maybe he's not a mobster and he is working undercover for the WSB. I would hope so because it's going to take a lot of convincing for Samlexis to welcome him into their lives! Best parts of this SL are the closeness and unity of Samlexis and the attraction Julexis can't fight.

Lady Isadorra

Postby Lady Isadorra » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:09 am

Quote alesamkrismol fan:
Quote Lady Isadorra: I don't know if there is a thread for these two yet but I wanted to start one for them! I love these two! They sizzle and I cant wait to see more of them!!

So glad you started this. They deserve their own thread. Best chemistry I've seen for Alexis in many years. I think they are a perfect match. There is so much more to that ONS
and I hope we get to find out his view. I hate that he seems to be up to his neck in the mob. All this waiting for Sam's father and to find out that he's a mobster bugged me. I have a feeling there is more to Julian than we know. Maybe he's not a mobster and he is working undercover for the WSB. I would hope so because it's going to take a lot of convincing for Samlexis to welcome him into their lives! Best parts of this SL are the closeness and unity of Samlexis and the attraction Julexis can't fight.

Totally agree with EVERYTHING you said!!

Return to “General Hospital”