Maybe TPTB should bring Blackie back for Carly?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Hyatt4Life

Maybe TPTB should bring Blackie back for Carly?

Postby Hyatt4Life » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:10 am

Maybe TPTB should bring Blackie Parrish back for Carly?

I would love to see the return of Blackie Parrish and have him paired with Carly. I was on Google and I did a side by side photo of John Stamos and Laura Wright, and I am telling you, these two are amazingly HOT together. John Stamos is now 50 years old and Laura Wright is 43 years old so this could work. Blackie was a musician and Laura is a hotel magnet. So these two go hand in hand with each other. And also Blackie can come back a Record Lable owner and he can ask Carly to host a Artist Showcase at her Hotel. And if they were to put Blackie with Carly their mash name would be BlacCar. I would very much love to see this couple on my television screen and I do believe wholeheartedly that Blackie and Carly will sizzle the screen together. BlacCar definitely sounds and looks better than Cranco any day of the week, month, and year. To Blackie and Carly all of the way!

maggsmay

Re: Maybe TPTB should bring Blackie back for Carly?

Postby maggsmay » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:03 am

Quote Hyatt4Life: Maybe TPTB should bring Blackie Parrish back for Carly?

I would love to see the return of Blackie Parrish and have him paired with Carly. I was on Google and I did a side by side photo of John Stamos and Laura Wright, and I am telling you, these two are amazingly HOT together. John Stamos is now 50 years old and Laura Wright is 43 years old so this could work. Blackie was a musician and Laura is a hotel magnet. So these two go hand in hand with each other. And also Blackie can come back a Record Lable owner and he can ask Carly to host a Artist Showcase at her Hotel. And if they were to put Blackie with Carly their mash name would be BlacCar. I would very much love to see this couple on my television screen and I do believe wholeheartedly that Blackie and Carly will sizzle the screen together. BlacCar definitely sounds and looks better than Cranco any day of the week, month, and year. To Blackie and Carly all of the way!

TPTB are not stupid! They know chemistry when they see it!

Sorry you aren't a RH fan but for the majority of us who are, we are thrilled with this pairing!!! ;)

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:05 am

RC was only interested in having Blackie play drums for Dr. Noah Drake. Do not think there is going to be a Blackie return after last weekends twitter war between RC and JS.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:51 am

Hell I would even take a Blackie re-cast, but honestly Blackie he would make a way better love interest for Alexis than Carly if you ask me

Hyatt4Life

Postby Hyatt4Life » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:44 am

Quote maggsmay:

Sorry you aren't a RH fan but for the majority of us who are, we are thrilled with this pairing!!! ;)

To the contrary dear, I love Roger Howarth and I love Todd Manning Lord too. It is that Franco is an unemployed Serial Killer who taunted Carly's beautiful children. I as a mother can't fathom being with a man who has harmed my children and I cannot fathom Carly being with a man who harmed her children. Chemistry or no chemistry I would never be with a man who has harmed my children.

maggsmay

Postby maggsmay » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Quote Hyatt4Life:
Quote maggsmay:

To the contrary dear, I love Roger Howarth and I love Todd Manning Lord too. It is that Franco is an unemployed Serial Killer who taunted Carly's beautiful children. I as a mother can't fathom being with a man who has harmed my children and I cannot fathom Carly being with a man who harmed her children. Chemistry or no chemistry I would never be with a man who has harmed my children.

Really Dear? well then you better stop watching soaps because there is very little basis in reality!! As a mother of three I too would never be involved with a man who harmed or threatened my children! This however is not reality it is a soap opera where reality is stretched!!! How else would children age ten years in "two years" ! lol

Its all about chemistry and how the actors click with each other!

So..................... yep! Carly and Franco works for me

Return to “General Hospital”