I don't think I've ever loved a couple as much...

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oliveyou

I don't think I've ever loved a couple as much...

Postby oliveyou » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:38 am

as I love Alexis and Julian.

Their chemistry is off the charts. William deVry is a WONDERFUL actor, and we all know Nancy Lee Grahn is amazing in her own right. I know Alexis somewhat hates Julian now, but I can see supercouple in these twos's future.

sassy 197694

Re: I don't think I've ever loved a couple as much...

Postby sassy 197694 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:48 am

im loving gh Alexis n julian are hot. Lets keep william defry as julian . they are supercouple material as is carly n franco

maggsmay

Postby maggsmay » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:04 am

Quote oliveyou: as I love Alexis and Julian.

Their chemistry is off the charts. William deVry is a WONDERFUL actor, and we all know Nancy Lee Grahn is amazing in her own right. I know Alexis somewhat hates Julian now, but I can see supercouple in these twos's future.

cant wait for him to leave

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:42 am

I think Alexis deserves lots of air time, and she and Julian will make a hot couple...BUT! Alexis needs to take her profile off mobsters.com. It's time, girl!

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:52 am

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I think Alexis deserves lots of air time, and she and Julian will make a hot couple...BUT! Alexis needs to take her profile off mobsters.com. It's time, girl!

LOL!!!

I am going to like them as a couple. Alexis knows how to pick though doesn't she with the exception of Mac all her lovers have had dark pasts.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:21 am

Quote maggsmay:

I'm with you.
She left hot sexy Shawn because of his involvement in the mob.
Plus what kind of man wouldn't store his marrow for his own grandson?

That pretty much sums up Julian.

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:51 am

Quote Bizlet:
Quote Mrs. Lansing: I think Alexis deserves lots of air time, and she and Julian will make a hot couple...BUT! Alexis needs to take her profile off mobsters.com. It's time, girl!

LOL!!!

I am going to like them as a couple. Alexis knows how to pick though doesn't she with the exception of Mac all her lovers have had dark pasts.

I've been a Nancy Lee Grahn fan for years, since her days on SB, and I just LOVE her! But the pairings with Mac and Shawn just didn't work for me. I find them both really boring characters. Sorry Mac and Shawn fans. Her ONS with Sonny had me hitting the rolaids for weeks, but the girl wised up real quick on that one. BTW She was doing a live chat on twitter yesterday during GH that was hysterical!

akita

Postby akita » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote maggsmay:

I'm with you.

I concur. He's undoubtedly hot and I would love to see Alexis happy but if she left shawn (and he is a much nicer person) bc of what he did for a living, then why hook up with a man ten times worst?? Cuz he's Sam's dad??

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Quote akita:
Quote ransomha:
Quote maggsmay:

I'm with you.

I concur. He's undoubtedly hot and I would love to see Alexis happy but if she left shawn (and he is a much nicer person) bc of what he did for a living, then why hook up with a man ten times worst?? Cuz he's Sam's dad??

Maybe because he was her first?
Even though he took advantage of a young girl, who drank too much, and was a virgin then never looked back.

Seems like age hasn't changed Julian much. No moral character.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote akita:
Quote ransomha:
Quote maggsmay:

I'm with you.

Maybe because he was her first?
Even though he took advantage of a young girl, who drank too much, and was a virgin then never looked back.

Seems like age hasn't changed Julian much. No moral character.

No moral character you mean like Sonny with Karen Wexler, at least Jullian didn`t turn Alexis into a stripper on drugs :~

Return to “General Hospital”