Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
RainStormRaider

Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Postby RainStormRaider » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:19 pm

Quote wren033:

Elizabeth Webber is the heart of GH. IMO.

Yup!!! She is pretty much the only reason I keep coming back to GH.......I'm an irregular soap addict.....but when her storylines became front-burner, I made sure none of my classes conflicted with the TV schedule..... :D

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:27 pm

Quote wren033:
Quote liz-fan: Ok I'm kind of loving my name with Jason's pic under it. It fit's him don't you think?

lol. liz-fan, I think I can safely say that Jason has taken over this board. Everywhere I turn, I see him. And, I must say, I likey! :D

lol :D :D

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:36 pm

Quote wren033: Okay, why do I love Elizabeth? I love the fact that she's spunky and can laugh at herself. I love it that she is very loyal and committed to her friends. Not just Jason, but Emily, Nicholas and Robin, too. She may not agree w/ them, but she will defend them against anyone - even if they are wrong.

I think it was Idy that said she's a mother of two and still sexy. I totally agree. I love the way she dresses. It's simple, fun, timeless and gorgeous. And her kids are her priority.

And, I love the fact that Elizabeth is flawed. She isn't perfect and knows this about herself. She's a little soft-hearted and sometimes forgives too easily, but if you have to have a character flaw, that's not too bad. And, I think she could stand to be a more honest. Even though I understand all of the reasons for the lies, I want her to stop it. Of course, in the barn, she did tell Jason that she doesn't know how to find her way clear of them. She wants it all to stop.

And finally, I adore Elizabeth because, for the most part, she has being an incredible friend to Jason. When he has needed her, she was there. And never asked for anything in return, except his friendship.

Elizabeth Webber is the heart of GH. IMO.

ITA, well said!!

Wishing4Liason

Postby Wishing4Liason » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:59 pm

I found this and immediately thought of Rainstorm, liz-fan and Mother....and any others that write so beautifully about Elizabeth and her trials in life..... :D

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WELI2iPMsw

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:58 pm

I love the Elizabeth character, because she shows us the different choices and sacrifices we as women have to make for our kids everyday. Sometimes she'll make wrong decisions for the right reasons as we all do from time to time. She has got such a big heart. Jason is fortunate to have a woman like Liz. She's a good mother, a lover and a friend.

Mother of an Angel

Postby Mother of an Angel » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:14 pm

Quote Wishing4Liason: I found this and immediately thought of Rainstorm, liz-fan and Mother....and any others that write so beautifully about Elizabeth and her trials in life..... :D

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WELI2iPMsw

Thanks Wishing! Laura was my favorite GH character. Liz has many of the same qualities. Liz is a survivor. I too am a survivor of many trials and tribulations. It would be easy to sit and say "Why me?", but that's not who I want to be. The easy road for many is to be bitter and angry with the world-lashing out at everyone. The hard road is to be forgiving, and loving in spite of all the harsh realities thrown in our paths. Liz is one of those who chooses to be loving and giving, looking for the bright side. Those are qualities I can get behind.

Wishing4Liason

Postby Wishing4Liason » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:44 pm

I agree Mother...at times I am simply blown away by Elizabeth ease of forgiveness...even with Ric putting her up on that stand and tearing into her...after all was said and done, she still wasn't mad at him for doing that to HER she was more concerned about what he was doing to Jason. Ric saw that and that at least in my opinion is what got to Ric.

I just saw that video and thought instantly of some of you... :D

tempest

Postby tempest » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Quote Wishing4Liason: I agree Mother...at times I am simply blown away by Elizabeth ease of forgiveness...even with Ric putting her up on that stand and tearing into her...after all was said and done, she still wasn't mad at him for doing that to HER she was more concerned about what he was doing to Jason. Ric saw that and that at least in my opinion is what got to Ric.

I just saw that video and thought instantly of some of you... :D

ITA with you, but I also think that's what has always had Ric against Jason. Liz has always been loyal to Jason, even when they have their differences. She's a real woman with flaws like the rest of us, and can still fight her way through. That's why she's my favorite.

tweetyb_86

Postby tweetyb_86 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:32 pm

I found a video I thought all Liz fans would like, especially Rain.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXBLXgH1mqc

Wishing4Liason

Postby Wishing4Liason » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:52 pm

I just thought I'd let off a little steam..I was going back reading some old stuff and it amazes me how some are so excited about the LIE being exposed...but not because it will put an end to this particular part of the story or the fact that Lucky will find out the truth, but for the simple fact as some say will expose Elizabeth (they use other words)for the LIAR she is.........Uummmmm, when did Elizabeth ever claim to be the leading example of honesty. And doesn't almost EVERYONE in PC know that Elizabeth a some point has lied, so this wouldn't be shocking to anyone that she has lied. I just don't understand this part or for some to assume that Jason will really see Elizabeth for who she is....Ummm he knows about the LIE, and he has known better than probably anyone who Elizabeth is.....He has said repeatedly that he knows she isn't perfect and doesn't understand why she tries to live up to standards that others set for her.

I guess it's hard to find flaws in someone that already admits their flaws and doesn't argue the fact they are wrong at times and aren't perfect. It is easier to just say that person must think they are perfect.
I just never understood this whole Elizabeth thinks she is a saint or angel stuff.

Return to “General Hospital”