Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sonnyhat127

Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Postby sonnyhat127 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:42 pm

I loved the interaction with Liz and Dr. O, they worked well together. I am hoping we get LiRic instead of Niz. I think there will be an uproar if they pair Nik with Britt too soon after this storyline.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Coming into support Liz tonight. I have not watch todays scenes but I will. A lot of them saying Niz scenes were great can't wait to see them. Well I hope Nick does not go back with Britt it would be a step down for him. RC can't change that they are awkward as a couple and always will be.
Nick deserve better than Britt. All she ever does is cry and it has not change the way I feel about her I still do not like her. Nick better not go back to her. They are a mismatch. She needs someone her own height and so do he and it is not Britt. I hope Nate turn out to be not her brother keeping my fingers cross. Britt and her Mother hair do was awful yesterday. Enough talking about them this is a Liz thread. Love Liz yesterday her and Nick work so well together & they bring it every time. They keep this up maybe a Emmy is in their future. The beautiful and very talented Rebecca Herbst. ;)

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Loved Liz's scenes today. I think she showed real growth in telling Nik to deal with his feelings for Britt. She is smart enough not too be the rebound girl.

Hated Britt blaming Liz for her problems. The Britch handed her the ammunition on a silver platter.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Just watch Liz scenes love her scenes today. At least she has the sense to not fall for Nick because he still have feelings for Britt. I don't think it is a better actress on GH. She knows what to say and how to say it in a softer tone. This is truly a romantic lead actress and if she ever leaves I want her to have a romantic lead man before she goes. It is too bad SBU is not around anymore they were a good romantic couple to me. The way Rick was concern for Liz when ran in the room. WOW!!! that is all I'm going to say. Nick love him sometimes but I don't think he is a romantic lead guy but Rick he has proven over and over that he is. Right now if I had to choose it would be Rick. Nick acts to stiff & non romantic. Britt can have him they will never be a couple to root for they are too awkward nothing will change that.JMO. Liz scenes were wonderful and she has a heart of gold...after all she been thru she still manage to care for Nick & his feelings for Britt. If I was Liz I'd be mad as hell what she went thru. I hope Nick appreciates his friend Liz. Rick what he said was the truth about Britt & her Mother. GH will be a fool if they put Nick back with that thing. There is no chemistry between them and they are not root worthy. GH do not have any couples to root for. I do not like RC writing & his so call couples that he think are good is not they are just used for plot points nothing more.

Love Liz. The beautiful and very talented Rebecca Herbst. ;)

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:31 am

Coming into support Liz. I do not like the rumors I'm reading that Liz stoop low for Nick. I don't know if it matters to email RC or not but as a Liz FF I want better for her. I really hopes she leaves the show because under him and Guza they will just use her for their agenda and RC agenda is this couple Brik he cares nothing about Liz at all. If he goes there it will be Brooklyn all over again. They need to bring Brooklyn back for Nick. I don't mine Liric but is he staying around that is the thing. RC writing is so choppy what happen to the follow up with Rick in jail and Liz going to see him. I guess she will have nothing to do with any of it again. That's the problem I have with RC writing everything starts off good with him writing for Liz with both Nick and Rick then it drops they move on it's like they using Liz for the introduction of both Nick & Rick back on the show then they go on their merry way.

I don't know if it matters if we write RC or email him he has his own agenda and I feel Liz is not his favorite but he uses her for these guys. 8)

I ask this before but if someone can give me info on how to write GH or email RC. It would be much appreciated. Go Liz!!! ;)

Return to “General Hospital”