Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
RainStormRaider

Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Postby RainStormRaider » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:55 pm

Quote tweetyb_86: Morning Van, Rain, Wishing. :D

Van I agree, the hand holding just does something to me.

Mornin'! Beautiful day, ain't it?

Can't wait for the reveal!!!

Wishing4Liason

Postby Wishing4Liason » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:55 pm

Good Morning Tweety, how are you girls doing this morning?? (you too, Van and Rainstorm)

Here comes Elizabeth.....she has said in the past that she felt as she couldn't be herself with Lucky, well he is gone, and Jason, lets her be herself in fact he encourages her to do so....That is the Elizabeth with Spunk, and a dash of attitude....topped with a fearless glare when someone confronts her.

tweetyb_86

Postby tweetyb_86 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:59 pm

Quote Wishing4Liason: Good Morning Tweety, how are you girls doing this morning?? (you too, Van and Rainstorm)

Here comes Elizabeth.....she has said in the past that she felt as she couldn't be herself with Lucky, well he is gone, and Jason, lets her be herself in fact he encourages her to do so....That is the Elizabeth with Spunk, and a dash of attitude....topped with a fearless glare when someone confronts her.

That's so true, Jason knows she's not perfect, but he loves that about her. He loves her flaws and all.

Vanrainmom

Postby Vanrainmom » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:01 pm

Well said! I'm just so looking forward to Monday so this burden can leave and a newone can appear. ;)

It's cloudy and rainy here again....snore

Wishing4Liason

Postby Wishing4Liason » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:12 pm

I know Van....This one just needs to end already.....The aftermath is where I hope that Elizabeth starts seeing people for who they are, and understanding that she is not responsible for others actions.....only her own.

Sorry about the weather Van, it rained here last nite, but now in typical Cali fashion the sun is out.

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:15 pm

Quote Wishing4Liason: Good Morning Tweety, how are you girls doing this morning?? (you too, Van and Rainstorm)

Love spunky Elizabeth!!!!

Okay, confession time......and No! It's not about Jason, Van, Wishing! :D

I'm one of those sad people who write fanfiction and my GH ones are always about feisty Elizabeth, especially the one during the Jason-years way back when......I loved that version of her so much!!!! :D

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:17 pm

Quote Vanrainmom: Well said! I'm just so looking forward to Monday so this burden can leave and a newone can appear. ;)

LOL!!! That's what we always say about Vancouver........nothing but the rain..... :D

Is it just a coincidence that you have Van and rain in your name? :)

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:22 pm

Quote ssh_6555: Can't wait for Monday and the rest of this week. Liz is going to have some really strong scenes. I saw the promo with her and Jason on the ledge and think it will be terrific. Plus you know our girl will be there for Jason deal with his loss of Emily.

That's the thing....... they will both feel that loss b/c Em is Liz's best friend and Jason's sister....... so they will each know how the other is feeling and can be there for one another.

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:25 pm

Quote RainStormRaider:
Quote Vanrainmom: Well said! I'm just so looking forward to Monday so this burden can leave and a newone can appear. ;)

LOL!!! That's what we always say about Vancouver........nothing but the rain..... :D

That's hilarious!! lmao. It rains a lot in Oregon too but not too much yet surprisingly.

Vanrainmom

Postby Vanrainmom » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:31 pm

Quote RainStormRaider:

LOL No Coincidence.
Van from my city.
Rainmom
1. Because of the incessant Precipitation
2. I'm a Mom so I repeat myself over and over and over - like the Rainman. ;)

Return to “General Hospital”