Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
tweetyb_86

Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Postby tweetyb_86 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:36 pm

Quote liz-fan:

Yes! Our girl is in demand! I think it's funny. I read a quote one time from GV that when he came to read for the roll of Lucky all he could remeber is: he was to read with her and they where suppose to kiss. All he kept thinking about is I get to kiss her. I can do this.

That's funny. But she's so pretty and so feminine. I bet they all want a chance to work w/ her. Even MB wants to work w/ her. Nothing romantic, but just have them being friends.

liz-fan

Postby liz-fan » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:40 pm

Quote tweetyb_86:
Quote liz-fan:

Yes! Our girl is in demand! I think it's funny. I read a quote one time from GV that when he came to read for the roll of Lucky all he could remeber is: he was to read with her and they where suppose to kiss. All he kept thinking about is I get to kiss her. I can do this.

That's funny. But she's so pretty and so feminine. I bet they all want a chance to work w/ her. Even MB wants to work w/ her. Nothing romantic, but just have them being friends.

I knew SB, RH, GV and the guy who plays Jax but I didn't know MB or TC did.

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:40 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you.....for making this thread.....

The best thing about Elizabeth........besides her hair and those awesome eyes......is the fact that she's one of the only good working mothers on the show......I love how they portray her as every woman.........she doesn't have a lot of money, never really did, but she doesn't need any of those things because she has love.......love for her two boys and love for everyone around her......its so difficult to hate her......

She was one of the only reasons I watched GH regularly........through all her incarnations, through all her hard times and everything and everyone that brought her down......she survived, and with her head held high too......that is why I absolutely adore her.....

liz-fan

Postby liz-fan » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:42 pm

Quote RainStormRaider: Thank you, thank you, thank you.....for making this thread.....

The best thing about Elizabeth........besides her hair and those awesome eyes......is the fact that she's one of the only good working mothers on the show......I love how they portray her as every woman.........she doesn't have a lot of money, never really did, but she doesn't need any of those things because she has love.......love for her two boys and love for everyone around her......its so difficult to hate her......

She was one of the only reasons I watched GH regularly........through all her incarnations, through all her hard times and everything and everyone that brought her down......she survived, and with her head held high too......that is why I absolutely adore her.....

Your Welcome Rain! I love BH aka Liz!

tempest

Postby tempest » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:43 pm

Quote tweetyb_86:
Quote liz-fan:

I think it's funny she's in such high demand. Just like the show all the men want her. And she does get the hot guys, I don't know how she does it sometimes.

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:18 pm

I think I read somewhere that she's like the mom on the show.....she takes all the newbies in and takes care of them........I also heard that she's everybody's sweetheart on set.........very easy to work with and that her husband and her (that lucky guy!) are good friends with MB, SB and most of the others.......

I love how she's so easy to get along with, cos it also shows on screen.......

liz-fan

Postby liz-fan » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:25 pm

Quote RainStormRaider: I think I read somewhere that she's like the mom on the show.....she takes all the newbies in and takes care of them........I also heard that she's everybody's sweetheart on set.........very easy to work with and that her husband and her (that lucky guy!) are good friends with MB, SB and most of the others.......

I like that she sews and cooks and acts like a real person. Not just I'm a star. Youknow what I mean.

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:28 pm

Quote liz-fan:
Quote RainStormRaider: I think I read somewhere that she's like the mom on the show.....she takes all the newbies in and takes care of them........I also heard that she's everybody's sweetheart on set.........very easy to work with and that her husband and her (that lucky guy!) are good friends with MB, SB and most of the others.......

I like that she sews and cooks and acts like a real person. Not just I'm a star. Youknow what I mean.

Yeah, I was so jealous of all those who got to meet her in Chicago......I really wanted to see her in person.....I heard she's shy and much prettier in person (is that even possible?).........

liz-fan

Postby liz-fan » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:34 pm

Quote RainStormRaider:
Quote liz-fan:

Yeah, I was so jealous of all those who got to meet her in Chicago......I really wanted to see her in person.....I heard she's shy and much prettier in person (is that even possible?).........

I really don't see how but when her and GV went on the Tyra Banks show. I remeber Tyra saying WOW soap ppl are so much prettier in person. Your really beautiful. Coming from Tyra that's a compliment.

Wishing4Liason

Postby Wishing4Liason » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:47 pm

As soon as I saw this thread I automatically thought of Rainstorm.... :D

I have become to really like Elizabeth, don't get me wrong, I have always liked her, but more to the fact that I thought she worked the best with my man...Mr. Jason Morgan.

After these past two years though...to see her character blossom, has been quite amazing. A character of course with flaws, but to me most of her flaws are some that one can relate to...To defend those we love, even if by doing so it means we are selves are wrong. For me the turning point was that she was willing to go to bat for Jason, and yet in hind sight, it cost her ALMOST EVERYTHING, yet she wasn't going to back down. Elizabeth by no means is a stupid individual, she knew exactly what she was putting on the line, especiallly going to see Jason all those times, yet she remained determained.

As much as I don't like Lucky, here is another example that she was willing to stand by his side despite his actions with Maxie yet build up confidence. She sent her small child away to live with a family member for almost 2 months, while she attempted to get him back on his feet..all the while splitting her time between lifes other demands, jobs, mounting bills, taking a second job and still finding time to see Cam.

Return to “General Hospital”