Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:58 pm

[quote]Quote RainStormRaider: WOW!!!

Elizabeth was awesome today!!!

She played to her strengths.....nursing and listening to good advice.........

I think courage and bravery comes in many forms.......like when you sit and wait instead of stand and fight like you really want to..........when you listen to your head even though your heart is telling you something else.........when you put the lives of others above yourself........when you show that being a mother is more important to you than anything else..........when you defend someone unable to stand up for themselves.......

When I compare her to Carly and Sam.........she always comes out looking better........she's not reckless, she's not a ride or die chick..........she is a mother and a nurse and shows everyday that there are more than the obvious ways to fight back..........

Elizabeth, today represented for me everything that people live for and everything that people die for........and Elizabeth truly proved why she is my girl!!!! :D[/quote

Elizabeth is trying to show her man that she will do exactly what he tells her to do.

rh1001

Postby rh1001 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:00 pm

I think what is going to be interesting is Liz will be stepping into Jason world in every way.. meaning she will see all these young adult gravitating to him. LOL Kinda cute.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:06 pm

Quote rh1001: I think what is going to be interesting is Liz will be stepping into Jason world in every way.. meaning she will see all these young adult gravitating to him. LOL Kinda cute.

Remember that Jason told Carly that Elizabeth take whatever he tells her as a joke, she doesn't take anything seriously but now she knows that everything he does can get him killed, if she doesn't take it serious.

So she will prove to him that she can live in his world and take everything he tells her as very serious.

rh1001

Postby rh1001 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:15 pm

Quote RuRedy4This:
Quote rh1001: I think what is going to be interesting is Liz will be stepping into Jason world in every way.. meaning she will see all these young adult gravitating to him. LOL Kinda cute.

Remember that Jason told Carly that Elizabeth take whatever he tells her as a joke, she doesn't take anything seriously but now she knows that everything he does can get him killed, if she doesn't take it serious.

So she will prove to him that she can live in his world and take everything he tells her as very serious.

I think one of the reasons she tried so hard to keep a distance was because she knows there is danger. But once she decides and makes that commitment and steps into Jasons world.. I think she will give it her best. Shes not going to be stupid and try to add to it.. try to be a hero.. or try to be involved like the others. I do see her trying to arguing everything cause she really does trust him. She will take care of Jason and the kids and just love them.

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:11 am

Quote rh1001:
Quote RuRedy4This:

I think one of the reasons she tried so hard to keep a distance was because she knows there is danger. But once she decides and makes that commitment and steps into Jasons world.. I think she will give it her best. Shes not going to be stupid and try to add to it.. try to be a hero.. or try to be involved like the others. I do see her trying to arguing everything cause she really does trust him. She will take care of Jason and the kids and just love them.

Maybe I'm a little biased because I'm anti-Jason........but Elizabeth is a mother and thinks of her children first, so if the link between her and Jason becomes too obvious, her sons' lives could be in serious jeopardy........plus I'm pretty sure she doesn't want her sons to turn out like Revenge Michael or Death-wish Johnny.......

Wishing4Liason

Postby Wishing4Liason » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:15 am

What???...are you serious Rainstorm and here I thought you loved Jason....Don't let her fool you guys, she does this all the time, but she has a soft spot for Jason ;)

But you are right Elizabeth did have some reasons for holding onto the paternity secret for along as she had, and her way of thinking does have merit to it.

Rainstorm, how do you think she will handle it when the truth does come out???

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:25 am

Quote Wishing4Liason: What???...are you serious Rainstorm and here I thought you loved Jason....Don't let her fool you guys, she does this all the time, but she has a soft spot for Jason ;)

But you are right Elizabeth did have some reasons for holding onto the paternity secret for along as she had, and her way of thinking does have merit to it.

Rainstorm, how do you think she will handle it when the truth does come out???

With grace and aplomb.... :D

But seriously, I think she will be alright, she has survived much worse and she will come out stronger on the other side.... :)

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:26 am

Quote RainStormRaider:
Quote rh1001:
Quote RuRedy4This:

Maybe I'm a little biased because I'm anti-Jason........but Elizabeth is a mother and thinks of her children first, so if the link between her and Jason becomes too obvious, her sons' lives could be in serious jeopardy........plus I'm pretty sure she doesn't want her sons to turn out like Revenge Michael or Death-wish Johnny.......

That's a fact and love those nicknames!! LOL

rh1001

Postby rh1001 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:56 am

Quote RainStormRaider:
Quote rh1001:
Quote RuRedy4This:

I think the difference is the upbringing. Johnny was raised horrible.. grew up with violence right in front of him.. had no mother there. Killed in front of him.

Sonny the same.. from the streets .. no mother.. died in front of him. Sonny can be revengeful. Micheal the same.. was kept away from the rest of the family and .. the thing with his real father happening right in front of him. All violence.

Jason even though he was angry inside he has a family if he wanted it. His sister, father.. even edward..lol The way he and Sonny argued concerning how to raise Jake.. Jason is different in how he will go about raising him. Even though he doesnt remember some of his upbringing is still part of who he is.

thats how i see it.

He can bring Liz home (to Qs) to his mother and not be embarrassed. roflmaooooooooooo sorry its late.. I am getting tired.

rh1001

Postby rh1001 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:58 am

%( forgot no more father or sister.. this really bites

Return to “General Hospital”