Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
tempest

Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Postby tempest » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:39 am

Your right, she's made of sterner stuff, and he's always known even if she herself hasn't.

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:41 am

Quote Wishing4Liason: Tempest....what do you think about the reveal...I am going to speculate, the last 5 secs. on the show on Fri...making us wait yet again. I can hardly wait....One because I think the truth is honestly eating Elizabeth alive....also I don't want her to be at the mercy of Sam and Sam dangling that bit of info over her head....antagonizing her every chance Sam got. For Lucky, well....I don't see him being nice about it or being a man, so I don't feel too bad for him. He is going to play dirty too.

Hey, if anyone should hold the truth hostage, it sure as heck shouldn't be Sam.........she has no right to lord it over anyone else.......least of all Elizabeth........the woman she has wronged, not once, not twice but many times over!!! And yes, I do count the part where she got drunk and told Elizabeth that they were now sympatico because they had both lost their chilrden!!! :D

tempest

Postby tempest » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:45 am

Quote Wishing4Liason: Tempest....what do you think about the reveal...I am going to speculate, the last 5 secs. on the show on Fri...making us wait yet again. I can hardly wait....One because I think the truth is honestly eating Elizabeth alive....also I don't want her to be at the mercy of Sam and Sam dangling that bit of info over her head....antagonizing her every chance Sam got. For Lucky, well....I don't see him being nice about it or being a man, so I don't feel too bad for him. He is going to play dirty too.

Well, I'm not to sure about that now. I found out when the whole save Carly thing is suppose to happen. And the reveal is Sam getting even after that, so I'll say last thing Thurs. or first thing Fri. I originally thought like you did, but I'm thinking it's going to be a cliffhanger of another sort. Not to mention Lucky's blow up. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

tempest

Postby tempest » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:47 am

Quote RainStormRaider:

Hey, if anyone should hold the truth hostage, it sure as heck shouldn't be Sam.........she has no right to lord it over anyone else.......least of all Elizabeth........the woman she has wronged, not once, not twice but many times over!!! And yes, I do count the part where she got drunk and told Elizabeth that they were now sympatico because they had both lost their chilrden!!! :D

Like I said one sick puppy, Liz wouldn't have lost her child if Sam had open her mouth.

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:50 am

Quote tempest:

Well, I'm not to sure about that now. I found out when the whole save Carly thing is suppose to happen. And the reveal is Sam getting even after that, so I'll say last thing Thurs. or first thing Fri. I originally thought like you did, but I'm thinking it's going to be a cliffhanger of another sort. Not to mention Lucky's blow up. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

So, should I leave my Friday and Monday afternoons open? :D

Wishing4Liason

Postby Wishing4Liason » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:50 am

Oh Gawd Rain, I cringe everytime a hear about that we are even bull Sam pulled. She even pulled that bit with Jason saying Jake was GONE. Yet she wants children...(I think I need to go hunt for that Venting thread)

I just want the reveal out of the way, so Elizabeth can pick up the pieces and move forward...I want her to see she is a strong woman, that makes mistakes but is still a good person. One that puts needs abover her own, but will now demand the same respect from others.

tempest

Postby tempest » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:57 am

Quote RainStormRaider:
Quote tempest:

So, should I leave my Friday and Monday afternoons open? :D

Oh definitely, either way there's going to be something going on. But, Thurs. into Fri. are going to be big days.

tempest

Postby tempest » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:58 am

I may just have a LIason overdose. Nothing for over a month, then POW right in the kisser. I'm so happy, I can hardly stand it.

tempest

Postby tempest » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:59 am

Quote Wishing4Liason: Oh Gawd Rain, I cringe everytime a hear about that we are even bull Sam pulled. She even pulled that bit with Jason saying Jake was GONE. Yet she wants children...(I think I need to go hunt for that Venting thread)

I just want the reveal out of the way, so Elizabeth can pick up the pieces and move forward...I want her to see she is a strong woman, that makes mistakes but is still a good person. One that puts needs abover her own, but will now demand the same respect from others.

ITA, and for her to realize it's OK to show how she feels about Jason. Sh'e strong, she can handle it, if she puts her mind to it.

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:01 am

Quote Wishing4Liason: Oh Gawd Rain, I cringe everytime a hear about that we are even bull Sam pulled. She even pulled that bit with Jason saying Jake was GONE. Yet she wants children...(I think I need to go hunt for that Venting thread)

Exactly!!!! :D

She's a heck of a lot stronger than woe-is-me AKA the whiner.........when someone gets you down, you get up, brush off the dirt and move on.........you don't hold on to it till the end of the world, you grow up, accept responsibility and become an adult who learns to survive everything that life throws at them.........

Elizabeth is all this and more.........plus she is more of a woman than anyone else on the show and a good mother, a true friend and when she loves someone she gives them her whole heart, her soul and her deepest trust as well as her unshakeable loyalty.........but when you hurt her and those she loves, she becomes the most amazing warrior who even in the middle of a catfight might come out worse, but still looks better by far.......

Return to “General Hospital”