Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
RainStormRaider

Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Postby RainStormRaider » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:14 pm

Quote Wishing4Liason: I just wanted to say...I saw a bit of the old Elizabeth today...ok, we had the scene when Nik is going off on Emily, and out of all the three adults, standing there (Elizabeth, Lucky and Sam)it was Elizabeth that step in between the two...and backed Nik off. No one else said anything until after Elizabeth did. JMO ;)

Exactly!! How awesome is she?!? Plus today when she told Lucky not everything was about Sam...... I was like: you go Liz!! :D

Why is AZ following her around?

Mother of an Angel

Postby Mother of an Angel » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:45 pm

I liked that she told Lucky that she's not afraid of the dark, and she doesn't see monsters in closets, etc. But who did fall out of the closet when she looked in the last one?

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:50 pm

I'm going to assume TIIC will toughen her up for her new life with Jason. lol

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:03 pm

Quote RainStormRaider:
Quote Wishing4Liason: I just wanted to say...I saw a bit of the old Elizabeth today...ok, we had the scene when Nik is going off on Emily, and out of all the three adults, standing there (Elizabeth, Lucky and Sam)it was Elizabeth that step in between the two...and backed Nik off. No one else said anything until after Elizabeth did. JMO ;)

Exactly!! How awesome is she?!? Plus today when she told Lucky not everything was about Sam...... I was like: you go Liz!! :D

That's what I said, you go girl!! :D . I was wondering that about AZ myself. More creepy!!

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:04 pm

Quote Mother of an Angel: I liked that she told Lucky that she's not afraid of the dark, and she doesn't see monsters in closets, etc. But who did fall out of the closet when she looked in the last one?

OMG, I was wondering the same thing but WHY did she pull the knife out of them??!! You know that's got to have some significance.

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:05 pm

Quote dimples2010:
I'm going to assume TIIC will toughen her up for her new life with Jason. lol

I could see that, esp. since Jason is also going to teach her to use a gun.

tempest

Postby tempest » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:06 pm

Quote meowbowow:
Quote RainStormRaider:

That's what I said, you go girl!! :D . I was wondering that about AZ myself. More creepy!!

I can't wait, I have to ask-AZ was following Liz around? I missed today's eppy. %( Now I have to wait 4 hours until Soapnet comes on. Did we see Jason today? Did he get to the Island? Is he looking for Liz?

Mother of an Angel

Postby Mother of an Angel » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:14 pm

Tempest, Jason is in the boat on his way to the island, so he's not there yet. He doesn't know what's gone on there yet. He's just going because Diane told him of Carly's hair brained scheme.

I don't know if AZ is stalking Liz or not. He does show up in several of the places where she's looking for flashlights, hidden in the shadows. He's in the rooms before her so I don't know if it's coincidence or not....

tempest

Postby tempest » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:20 pm

Quote Mother of an Angel: Tempest, Jason is in the boat on his way to the island, so he's not there yet. He doesn't know what's gone on there yet. He's just going because Diane told him of Carly's hair brained scheme.

I don't know if AZ is stalking Liz or not. He does show up in several of the places where she's looking for flashlights, hidden in the shadows. He's in the rooms before her so I don't know if it's coincidence or not....

Oh boy, he met Liz the other day and gave her a funny look. I hope he's not after our Liz, Batman better get there quick.

Fabulicious Rhapsody

Postby Fabulicious Rhapsody » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:46 pm

Quote liz-fan: We use to have a Liz thread I couldn't find it so I created a new one. :)

Ok I'll start. She is my favourite all time character period. I love her. BH is a truly beautiful lady.

I like her because it seem that she is the only character that can keep it real. She can admit when she is wrong. She can lie like everyone else but the difference is she actually have a conscience about it and you will she her going through the guilt, the shame and the self-blame and you see the toll it takes on her.

I love her ability to stand back and call a spade a spade and if she is not able to be objective then refrain. She is able to rise above her own crap and be a bigger a person, as life sometimes requires in the real world. We actually see her taking care of her kids, struggling with doing the right thing, the self-doubt that plagues all mothers from time to time, wondering if she is raising them right, struggling with finances and holding it together, facing single motherhood with trepidation and courage, that’s real and its nice even in the SOAP world to see a bit of reality inserted.

We see the complexities and the multiplicity of identities we all have, mother, sister, grand-daughter, aunt, woman, lover etc. We see the woman in her rise in passion and pain. She is a real as a character gets in a SOAP.

Return to “General Hospital”