Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Wishing4Liason

Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Postby Wishing4Liason » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:05 am

Rainstorm, I think she can wear about anything and still look good...although I don't know about Kate's recent ensemble...iiiicccckkk..terrible. I don't know how Elizabeth could be paying attention with the gun instruction from Jason with him standing behind her though. I am really hoping to see TPTB give Elizabeth a bit of her spunk back...I love that side of her. Protective Elizabeth. :D

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:12 am

Quote tempest:
Quote RainStormRaider: So the new promo looks good.....

Love how Elizabeth looks so good no matter what.....the wardrobe department is always so good to her.... :D

I guess it pays to be everyone's favourite :D

She looked beatiful, Jason-studdly as usual. Now it really is a waiting game.

I know.....but the promo gave me hope.....and now I keep watching it, and watching it, and watching it......over and over again..... :D

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:13 am

Quote Wishing4Liason: Rainstorm, I think she can wear about anything and still look good...although I don't know about Kate's recent ensemble...iiiicccckkk..terrible. I don't know how Elizabeth could be paying attention with the gun instruction from Jason with him standing behind her though. I am really hoping to see TPTB give Elizabeth a bit of her spunk back...I love that side of her. Protective Elizabeth. :D

Yeah.....the twenties are kinda done......the hair was just too over-the-top......the gun part secretly thrilled me too :D

Wishing4Liason

Postby Wishing4Liason » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:19 am

Now Rainstorm...I know somewhere hidden far away, you like Jason at least a little bit. :D

Darn though Wyndemere is one spooky looking place...I wouldn't be nosing around there. No wonder Nik is having issues. 8)

Liz fan thread J.A.

boulevardier

Postby boulevardier » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:41 am

Quote Wishing4Liason: Rainstorm, I think she can wear about anything and still look good...although I don't know about Kate's recent ensemble...iiiicccckkk..terrible. I don't know how Elizabeth could be paying attention with the gun instruction from Jason with him standing behind her though. I am really hoping to see TPTB give Elizabeth a bit of her spunk back...I love that side of her. Protective Elizabeth. :D

IA i want them to bring the old liz back that had spunk and fire, i would love to see her get rowdy with sam.

RicosKid

Postby RicosKid » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:16 am

Quote boulevardier:

IA i want them to bring the old liz back that had spunk and fire, i would love to see her get rowdy with sam.

I think she's coming!! With her being involved with Jason, she will eventually have to protect her kids and her kicking Sam's butt, I definitely think she's getting her spunk back!

fireball

Postby fireball » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:13 pm

Quote RicosKid:
Quote boulevardier:

I think she's coming!! With her being involved with Jason, she will eventually have to protect her kids and her kicking Sam's butt, I definitely think she's getting her spunk back!

ITA, the scene where he is teaching her to shoot a gun may be the beginning. Go Liz, major props.

RicosKid

Postby RicosKid » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:32 pm

I had a question for all you Liz fans. Who are your top three favorite Liz pairings? I'll start it off...

1. JJ's Lucky
2. Jason
3. Ric

liz-fan

Postby liz-fan » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:40 pm

Grown Liz /////////////// Young Liz
#1 Jason /////////////// JJ's Lucky it's a toss up!
#2 GV Lucky /////////////// Jason
#3 I don't have one!

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:56 pm

Quote RicosKid: I had a question for all you Liz fans. Who are your top three favorite Liz pairings? I'll start it off...

1 Jason - Pre-Courtney(UGH!) days
2 Lucky - Rape aftermath
3 Zander - Cameron conception - that was one of the hottest one-night stands ever!!!

Return to “General Hospital”