Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Wishing4Liason

Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Postby Wishing4Liason » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:05 pm

Wren, I am ready for the s/l to get a move on also.....I do what to see Elizabeth with a bit of her spunk back, which you catches glimpes of usually when she is with Jason, like at his trial......Elizabeth is actually quite determined when it is something that is important to her, but she is quiet about it. It's her actions that speak, not so much her mouth.....although she does get a bit riled at times...

Elizabeth has matured over the years....she has always been pretty level-headed.......I want her to do what makes her happy.....and to fight for what she wants. And not be so concerned about everyone else...(I can wish, can't I?) ;)

schatziesmom

Postby schatziesmom » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:04 pm

Quote wren033: I know that years ago, that Jason said that Elizabeth treated Jason's world like a game, but, she was also a lot younger. Even still, Elizabeth was extremely loyal to Jason. That has never changed.

I'm ready for Elizabeth to choose Jason. To truly follow her heart; which, to me, has always been for Jason. Choose Jason not out of guilt or what is expected, but because she loves him - and only him. That he is the only one that she wants. Period. I'm really ready for the story to move along.

IA/ I think that is what we are really going to be seeing in the next few months. With the reveal, loss of Emily and probably court battle over the kids it will just make them grow closer as a loving couple and family. I am looking forward to seeing her get all her spunk back and stand up for herself and the family she wants. She can kick some major butt and sometimes its just with the tilting of her chin and her eyes.

ssh_6555

Postby ssh_6555 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:56 am

Can't wait for Monday and the rest of this week. Liz is going to have some really strong scenes. I saw the promo with her and Jason on the ledge and think it will be terrific. Plus you know our girl will be there for Jason deal with his loss of Emily.

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:34 pm

Quote ssh_6555: Can't wait for Monday and the rest of this week. Liz is going to have some really strong scenes. I saw the promo with her and Jason on the ledge and think it will be terrific. Plus you know our girl will be there for Jason deal with his loss of Emily.

What promo?

I'm dying to see it..... :D

ssh_6555

Postby ssh_6555 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:40 pm

Quote RainStormRaider:
Quote ssh_6555: Can't wait for Monday and the rest of this week. Liz is going to have some really strong scenes. I saw the promo with her and Jason on the ledge and think it will be terrific. Plus you know our girl will be there for Jason deal with his loss of Emily.

What promo?

I'm sorry I can't remember who brought it over from the SSW conv but I saved it on YT
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQUcofMFBXg

Wishing4Liason

Postby Wishing4Liason » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:42 pm

Rainstorm....Elizabeth is finding her strong spirit again. Starting to beilieve in herself. ;)

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:47 pm

Quote Wishing4Liason: Rainstorm....Elizabeth is finding her strong spirit again. Starting to beilieve in herself. ;)

Can't wait to see the promo!!! Heck yeah!!! Elizabeth is the BEST!!! :D

Thank you so muchssh_6555! :)

Vanrainmom

Postby Vanrainmom » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:48 pm

Quote RainStormRaider:
Quote Wishing4Liason: Rainstorm....Elizabeth is finding her strong spirit again. Starting to beilieve in herself. ;)

Can't wait to see the promo!!! Heck yeah!!! Elizabeth is the BEST!!! :D

Thank you so muchssh_6555! :)

Morning!
Thwe holding hands promo gets me all giddy...

tweetyb_86

Postby tweetyb_86 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:51 pm

Morning Van, Rain, Wishing. :D

Van I agree, the hand holding just does something to me.

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:53 pm

Quote ssh_6555:
Quote RainStormRaider:

What promo?

I'm sorry I can't remember who brought it over from the SSW conv but I saved it on YT
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQUcofMFBXg

I SAW it!!!!! :D

Thank YOU so MUCH!!!! :D

That was AMAZING!!!! Elizabeth on the ledge.....OMG!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :D

Return to “General Hospital”