Heather is Franco's mom??????????

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
akita

Heather is Franco's mom??????????

Postby akita » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:28 pm

That would explain a few things, but that would mean she was Jason's mom. Oh no, that would no t be good. %(

genhospchat

Re: Heather is Franco's mom??????????

Postby genhospchat » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Quote akita: That would explain a few things, but that would mean she was Jason's mom. Oh no, that would no t be good. %(

They would have to re-write Jason's entire history for Heather to be his mom. They'd have to re-write Heather's as well.

How about this scenario, Franco and Jason were never twins?!

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:50 am

Quote genhospchat:
Quote akita: That would explain a few things, but that would mean she was Jason's mom. Oh no, that would no t be good. %(

They would have to re-write Jason's entire history for Heather to be his mom. They'd have to re-write Heather's as well.

Or Steven Lars and Frodd are twins. When Heather had Steven she arranged to sell the baby and the Tayor's adopted him, she could have had twins and given the other one to Frodd's adoptive mom. Remember when she revealed that her cousin Susan gave birth to Jason she also had Frodd and she sold Frodd to a nurse at the hospital. Maybe Heather had twins and sold Frodd to that nurse. Steven Lars and Jason and Frodd are pretty close in age so maybe Heather just lied. She does that a lot. It would explain her obsession with Frodd and since she can't get to Steven she is focusing on Frodd.

Back in the day, Heather was my absolute favorite character and she would have absolutely done something like this. She was not the kind of crazy she is being made to be today. She was more shrewd and manipulative. Think Carly in the early days. She was always able to play on people's sympathy and make herself the victim. That was how Heather was.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:08 am

Quote cardgirl:
Quote genhospchat:

Or Steven Lars and Frodd are twins. When Heather had Steven she arranged to sell the baby and the Tayor's adopted him, she could have had twins and given the other one to Frodd's adoptive mom. Remember when she revealed that her cousin Susan gave birth to Jason she also had Frodd and she sold Frodd to a nurse at the hospital. Maybe Heather had twins and sold Frodd to that nurse. Steven Lars and Jason and Frodd are pretty close in age so maybe Heather just lied. She does that a lot. It would explain her obsession with Frodd and since she can't get to Steven she is focusing on Frodd.

Back in the day, Heather was my absolute favorite character and she would have absolutely done something like this. She was not the kind of crazy she is being made to be today. She was more shrewd and manipulative. Think Carly in the early days. She was always able to play on people's sympathy and make herself the victim. That was how Heather was.

Steven and Frodd make a better set of twins than Jason and Frodd. What will Liz say?
I am glad I am not the only one that loves Heather(RobinMattision) the actress is great. I loved her on AMC as Janet from another Planet.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:20 am

This is only my opinion, but I don't see any reason to make Heather his mom. She is already related to him and she has never needed a reason to be obsessed with anyone and right now Franco is the only one that understands her and since her son is gone she is just attached herself to Franco.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:27 am

If Heather is Franco's mother then that means there is no possible way Franco and Jason could be brothers let alone twins unless Heather hooked up with Alan which is unrealistic unless RC and company totally rewrite history but if they make Heather his mother, just who will be Franco's biological father if it is not Alan?

Then that means Franco would no longer be a Quartermaine and he would no longer have any stock in ELQ whatsoever

But then that means Franco and Steven Lars would be brothers

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:28 am

After yesterday's episode I was starting to wonder if they would either re-write history or simply make it that Heather lied. Since lying is something that Heather is capable of and known for, I hope that they go this route, leaving Jason, as Danny, Quartermaines. If they do go the path of making Frodd Heather's son, I hope that they don't make him Steven's twin, but instead make him the love child of Heather and Joe Kelly. Maybe Franco will want to find out about his father and that would be a great reason to bring back one of my old favorites, even for a short stint. Or I guess, while the age wouldn't really work, it has been done before, Frodd could be Scotty and Heather's child as if memory serves me right, they had a tryst or two back in the day.

sb0457

Postby sb0457 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:47 am

Steven Lars was born much earlier than Jason was, so they should not be close in age...but as we know the writers can make up anything they want for a storyline.

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:18 am

Quote sb0457: Steven Lars was born much earlier than Jason was, so they should not be close in age...but as we know the writers can make up anything they want for a storyline.

You're correct. There is 6 years difference between Steven and Jason. I have my own theory on why we are seeing so much of Heather. I posted it in your Heather Franco thread.

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Its something going on with Heather. There is something she is hiding. But Franco was a exact match for Danny! Who knows she might still be his mother. Heather is hiding something and maybe he and Steven Lars are twins?Heather do like selling babies so she might have sold Franco. Its something going on and I don't know how Ron C. and his partner is going to play this!

Return to “General Hospital”