What do you think of Sam and Cruz?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LovinGH

What do you think of Sam and Cruz?

Postby LovinGH » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:37 pm

I think I could eventually see some chemestry between them if the Jasam saga ever ends :)) That would be a nice and much needed change!

toorobbin

Re: What do you think of Sam and Cruz?

Postby toorobbin » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:05 pm

I did too.

Cruz definitely needs to find some nice girl.

I like the way Cruz, keeps telling Rick off.

:D

Perth

Postby Perth » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:39 pm

is cruz actualy part of the cast like the rest of the ppl or more like the mayor just scenery to add to other stories, cause i think im starten to like this character, and would like to knw more of him.

Perth

Postby Perth » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:42 pm

well taggert and jessie were actualy part of the cast (their pictures was on opening scene) but cruz isnt, but he seems to be very important in the stories. And after this episode on wensday, im convinced more than ever this guy should be more involved in the sense that we should learn more about him and who is is and where he's been, and see him in his own stories.

OnegirlOneboy

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:53 pm

i think cruz will help sam out in the long run only cause of alexis,i do not see them ending up together,not he could more likely be a couple with liz

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:35 pm

Quote ex-michel: I thought they looked OK together in a yesterday's episode (he seems real nice) but i think he is way more Liz's speed. If Liz isn't going to take Lucky back then she should get with Cruz - they look good together too!

i agree. i liked how he let sam go, but i don't think they'd be a couple. liz is more his kind (a cop). sam likes the bad boys! :D

Penney Lane

Postby Penney Lane » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:32 pm

Quote BabyBlueEyes:
Quote ex-michel: I thought they looked OK together in a yesterday's episode (he seems real nice) but i think he is way more Liz's speed. If Liz isn't going to take Lucky back then she should get with Cruz - they look good together too!

i agree. i liked how he let sam go, but i don't think they'd be a couple. liz is more his kind (a cop). sam likes the bad boys! :D
Yes i agree i think maybe Liz and Cruz if she isn't with Lucky. Sam is definitely into bad boys.

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:53 pm

If Liz doesn't think that Cruz's job isn't too dangerous for her, it depends.

:-)

Return to “General Hospital”