PATHETIC WRITERS DESTROYING GH!!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: PATHETIC WRITERS DESTROYING GH!!!

Postby ransomha » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Ratings are probably up after Sonny's outstanding performance when he was off his medication.

ktmom

Postby ktmom » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Quote oltllover: The ratings are up so they must be doing something right. :)

I am loving how they are wrapping up a bunch of loose ends quickly. It took them long enough to have Robin back in scenes. I like how balanced the stories are, with a bit of something for everyone. I am watching every day, and even watching live because I can't wait.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Was happy to see so many people are enjoying the show and think the writers are doing a good job,

DavidaMBurns

Postby DavidaMBurns » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:09 pm

I'm really liking GH these days save for Kiki and Michael. They make me sick. I like how they are bringing in the characters from other soaps that were taking place in New York. It really could be real life stuff where everybody knows everybody. Bringing back Delia Ryan was brilliant. I was a huge Ryan's Hope fan. It's just too bad that Roger Coleridge (Michael Sr.) has already been used on GH. He and Delia were great together. I don't know, I'm glued!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:42 am

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
Quote princesss0919: I respectfully disagree I think the stories are really good – some of the stories are not to my taste but all in all it has been the best it has been in “years”

I AGREE!! GH hasn't been this good in years! I actually watch every day again instead of the occasional once or twice a week (before I quit altogether for 2-3 years). RC and FV are the reasons I started watching again.

I too am enjoying GH! There are a few newbies I'd like to see gone, but other than that.... I think it's fabulous. :)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:19 am

Quote DavidaMBurns: I'm really liking GH these days save for Kiki and Michael. They make me sick. I like how they are bringing in the characters from other soaps that were taking place in New York. It really could be real life stuff where everybody knows everybody. Bringing back Delia Ryan was brilliant. I was a huge Ryan's Hope fan. It's just too bad that Roger Coleridge (Michael Sr.) has already been used on GH. He and Delia were great together. I don't know, I'm glued!

I suppose they could bring back Roger Coleridge. It would not be the first time we are not suppose recognize an actor as another character, Claudia, (Carly), Franco, (Todd) and Kiki(Starr). He has been gone at least a year.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:27 am

Quote DavidaMBurns: I'm really liking GH these days save for Kiki and Michael. They make me sick. I like how they are bringing in the characters from other soaps that were taking place in New York. It really could be real life stuff where everybody knows everybody. Bringing back Delia Ryan was brilliant. I was a huge Ryan's Hope fan. It's just too bad that Roger Coleridge (Michael Sr.) has already been used on GH. He and Delia were great together. I don't know, I'm glued!

Wouldn't be funny if it turned out that Roger Coleridge and Mike Corbin/Cornthos were the same person. We found out years ago he had another family (Courtney and her mother) under a different name. Who's to say that if Ron Hale hadn't retired from acting, they couldn;t have done that s/l.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:31 am

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:

Wouldn't be funny if it turned out that Roger Coleridge and Mike Corbin/Cornthos were the same person. We found out years ago he had another family (Courtney and her mother) under a different name. Who's to say that if Ron Hale hadn't retired from acting, they couldn;t have done that s/l.

Father like son kids all over the place.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:14 pm

I just hope the writers know what they are doing, I am still trying to have faith, we dropped behind Y&R in the ratings.

IslandGirl33

Postby IslandGirl33 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:46 pm

Quote genhospchat: OLTL was cancelled and that sucks for fans of that show BUT GH WASN'T cancelled so why is GH pushed aside for OLTL? These characters aren't even OLTL characters anymore, which is worse! They brought these actors on JUST to have OLTL actors on the show and GH suffers for it. AND they aren't even good characters, nor do they have any story that pushes the show forward.

Oh and LULU and ESPECIALLY Dante would NEVER do that to Maxie!

With all due respect, May I remind you (and others) that it's a fact that these OLTL characters played a big part in saving GH by increasing the ratings when they 1st came on. Many OLTL fans only started watching GH after OLTL was cancelled and many still are watching.

I watched GH for many, many years but stopped when it became the "Sonny and the mob show". I returned since OLTL joined and am still watching (like many others).

I understand how you and others may feel but again, I just want to remind you that OLTL characters DID help the ratings... not hurt them.

Return to “General Hospital”