When push comes to shove, I don't think Sonny will

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
mauimama

When push comes to shove, I don't think Sonny will

Postby mauimama » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:46 pm

be able to pull the trigger and kill Julian because Sam will step in announcing that Julian is her father! I see the showdown as Julian holding a gun to Morgan's head while Sonny has a gun on him... Sam will come to the rescue and beg Sonny not to kill her father

RobynH

Re: When push comes to shove, I don't think Sonny will

Postby RobynH » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Quote mauimama: be able to pull the trigger and kill Julian because Sam will step in announcing that Julian is her father! I see the showdown as Julian holding a gun to Morgan's head while Sonny has a gun on him... Sam will come to the rescue and beg Sonny not to kill her father

No, I think Julian and Carlos are deadlier than Sonny and Shawn.

DeviantAuthor

Postby DeviantAuthor » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Quote RobynH:
Quote mauimama: be able to pull the trigger and kill Julian because Sam will step in announcing that Julian is her father! I see the showdown as Julian holding a gun to Morgan's head while Sonny has a gun on him... Sam will come to the rescue and beg Sonny not to kill her father

I'd definitely like to see Shawn go work for Sonny.

Julian's manners are far better than Sonny's and Julian comes across as far more mature than Sonny.

Carlos, I'm not a fan of, I can take him or leave him.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:25 am

I
Quote DeviantAuthor:
Quote RobynH:

I'd definitely like to see Shawn go work for Sonny.

Julian's manners are far better than Sonny's and Julian comes across as far more mature than Sonny.

Carlos, I'm not a fan of, I can take him or leave him.

I loved Michael Cambias (really bad guy) on AMC and William Devry is making a great Julian Jerome thus far. You are right about Carlos. I think with Robin's return they wanted Sabrina to have an interesting past. They could have made him a little more save.

Return to “General Hospital”