Britt's blood work 10-25

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Britt's blood work 10-25

Postby ransomha » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:05 pm

For Britt to feel comfortable enough to have Felix handle Ben's blood MUST mean that Ben is indeed hers.

She did not have to take him in but, chose to just to make sure he was alright.
Like a good concerned mom.

With so many witnesses, Sabrina, Patrick the awful snoopy Felix, and Nic, why would she be that comfortable if Ben wasn't hers?

taramartin

Re: Britt's blood work 10-25

Postby taramartin » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:16 pm

I sure hope you are right - I want him to be Britt's What about the other Lante embryos? Think Dr O could've grown them somehow?

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Quote taramartin: I sure hope you are right - I want him to be Britt's What about the other Lante embryos? Think Dr O could've grown them somehow?

I just don't know and sometimes wonder if TPTB have made up their minds!

But why would Britt risk having Ben's blood drawn at GH if she wasn't confident UNLESS she herself doesn't know that he isn't hers....... OH NOOOOOOO

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Until someone goes and counts Lante embryos they have no reason to be running parnerity tests on Ben. Why would they want too? I think Britt is safe at the GH even if the baby is not hers it is not Patricks and that is all Sabrina and Felix cared about.

shepmajor

Postby shepmajor » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Quote ransomha: For Britt to feel comfortable enough to have Felix handle Ben's blood MUST mean that Ben is indeed hers.

With so many witnesses, Sabrina, Patrick the awful snoopy Felix, and Nic, why would she be that comfortable if Ben wasn't hers?

I dunno, Rans, I think you're grasping here... She has no reason to fear them taking a blood sample. They have no reason to re-check Ben's DNA (that THEY know of). They're satisfied that Brad is the sperm donor and couldn't care less, now that they know Patrick's not the father. They also have no reason to believe that Britt isn't the mother... yet.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Quote shepmajor:
Quote ransomha: For Britt to feel comfortable enough to have Felix handle Ben's blood MUST mean that Ben is indeed hers.

I dunno, Rans, I think you're grasping here... She has no reason to fear them taking a blood sample. They have no reason to re-check Ben's DNA (that THEY know of). They're satisfied that Brad is the sperm donor and couldn't care less, now that they know Patrick's not the father. They also have no reason to believe that Britt isn't the mother... yet.

Felix needs no reason to butt into other peoples business. He has no life of his own and he hates Britt. Plus, he's mildly interested in Brad.. If Brad isn't a deadbeat dad, Felix would be all over him.
Add that to the fact that Ben looks NOTHING like Brad.

To have Ben's blood work for all to see and check if they cared to seems like a confident move on her part.

KillerQueen

Postby KillerQueen » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote shepmajor:

Felix needs no reason to butt into other peoples business. He has no life of his own and he hates Britt. Plus, he's mildly interested in Brad.. If Brad isn't a deadbeat dad, Felix would be all over him.

To have Ben's blood work for all to see and check if they cared to seems like a confident move on her part.

I hope Ben belongs to Britt. She clearly loves that cute little one. Plus I am s sick of mothers and babies neing played like a cheap game of marbles

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:04 am

Quote KillerQueen:
Quote ransomha:
Quote shepmajor:

I hope Ben belongs to Britt. She clearly loves that cute little one. Plus I am s sick of mothers and babies neing played like a cheap game of marbles

I hope he's hers too and I don't like any of the kids s/l's either.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:11 pm

I'm wondering why it took 3 medical professionals to take blood from Ben. What were Sabrina and Patrick there for..

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Quote Lizzytish: I'm wondering why it took 3 medical professionals to take blood from Ben. What were Sabrina and Patrick there for..

Good point.....a brain surgeon being in on a blood draw.... WHY?

Return to “General Hospital”