Report---MAJOR GH actor in salary dispute? EXIT?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Lizzytish

Re: Report---MAJOR GH actor in salary dispute? EXIT?

Postby Lizzytish » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:08 pm

I don't know about the amount of money - all of which seems obscene -- but IMHO Tony Geary is far more important to this show than Maurice Benard.

Luke and Laura were the phenoms of the soap world -- Sonny is a boring, one-dimensional bore. It's absurd to believe that he continues to run his mobster business without interference from the law.

I, too, love Luke and Tracy together. In fact, that's the only time I can tolerate her. LOL

bellasmema

Postby bellasmema » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:52 pm

This also happened years ago with Michael Knight (aka Tad AMC) he wanted more money than Susan Lucia was getting! Anyway, he wound up leaving the show but returned later. I don't think it will be that big of a deal if AG leaves???

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:25 pm

I love Luke and Anthony Geary but 1.5 million dollars a year is a little excessive for the amount of work he does during that year...sorry, but it is. Geary has tried to find elsewhere but hasn't had much of a career out of daytime so if he wants to continue playing Luke, he just needs to suck it up and take the pay cut. JMO.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 am

I hope he does take a pay cut, I don't want him to leave, and if he does, I hope they get Luke and Laura back together.

Return to “General Hospital”