Halloween Costumes for the Characters

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ReignOfTerror

Halloween Costumes for the Characters

Postby ReignOfTerror » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Franco could dress up as heather.
Robin can be a dead wife.
Carly can be Gladys Kravitz.(the nosy neighbor from Bewitched)
Sonny could dress up as a dooshbag...oh wait..he dresses that way all year..ok..he could go as Jason..this way he doesn't have to talk! :D

Nightmoves

Re: Halloween Costumes for the Characters

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror: Franco could dress up as heather.
Sonny could dress up as a dooshbag...oh wait..he dresses that way all year..ok..he could go as Jason..this way he doesn't have to talk! :D

Haha before I even opened up this thread I imagined Sonny wearing a big box with the words 'Summer's Eve' on it, with only his feet and head sticking out!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Quote Nightmoves:

Haha before I even opened up this thread I imagined Sonny wearing a big box with the words 'Summer's Eve' on it, with only his feet and head sticking out!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Great idea NM!

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Quote Nightmoves:

ROTFLMAO! Oh man..good one! I was thinking of those big red rubber ones with the hose when I typed it! Yours wins! Oh man..still laughing! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Trueheart 6

Postby Trueheart 6 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Quote Nightmoves:

Ok Night Moves just as I was reading your comment the song Night Moves by Bob Seger came on. That was freaky. Anyhow I like the Sonny idea. I also liked Carly as Gladys Cravits. Right now Anna and Robert could be tweedle dee and tweedle dum. I can 't believe they got caught. Also Tracy and Luke could be Laurel and Hardy.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote Nightmoves:

ROTFLMAO! Oh man..good one! I was thinking of those big red rubber ones with the hose when I typed it! Yours wins! Oh man..still laughing! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Olivia can be the big old rubber type dbag and they can spend Halloween together LOL

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Quote Trueheart 6:
Quote Nightmoves:

Ok Night Moves just as I was reading your comment the song Night Moves by Bob Seger came on. That was freaky. Anyhow I like the Sonny idea. I also liked Carly as Gladys Cravits. Right now Anna and Robert could be tweedle dee and tweedle dum. I can 't believe they got caught. Also Tracy and Luke could be Laurel and Hardy.

I love Bob Seger and especially Nightmoves! I like your Tracy and Luke idea too :)

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:37 pm

I thought Anna and Robert could go as "Barney Fife and Gomer" -- Dr O would make a PERFECT witch from OZ! Felix and Brad could dress as the men from "Men on Film" --

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Quote mauimama: I thought Anna and Robert could go as "Barney Fife and Gomer" -- Dr O would make a PERFECT witch from OZ! Felix and Brad could dress as the men from "Men on Film" --

I picture Felix as Tinker Bell, and Brad as the Tooth Fairy.

Return to “General Hospital”