this site is amazing....

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Beachforme

this site is amazing....

Postby Beachforme » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:30 pm

I think this soap site must be restricted to certain people...I never get a response to anything I post.....and I'm not harmful in anyway...guess I'm just not wanted here....peace to all...

genhospchat

Re: this site is amazing....

Postby genhospchat » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:00 am

Quote Beachforme: I think this soap site must be restricted to certain people...I never get a response to anything I post.....and I'm not harmful in anyway...guess I'm just not wanted here....peace to all...

I've never seen you post, where have you posted recently?

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:04 am

Quote Beachforme: I think this soap site must be restricted to certain people...I never get a response to anything I post.....and I'm not harmful in anyway...guess I'm just not wanted here....peace to all...

That's a crummy feeling.
Post more and i'll be on the look out.
Who do you like?
And WELCOME!!!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:18 am

Welcome Beachforme. Sometimes it just takes time for others to notice a new poster. Everyone's pretty friendly and welcoming. Hope you stick around!

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:58 am

Quote ransomha:

That's a crummy feeling.
Who do you like?
And WELCOME!!!

Oh no, don't go, I haven't seen you post either, but, you can make good friends on here like I did with my dear sweet Rans, Hi Rans :)) :)) :))

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:06 pm

How long ago were you posting? I notice your avatar is missing. Those were erased quite a while ago when they did some work on the board. Hope you have fun!

Beachforme

Postby Beachforme » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:49 pm

I have been viewing this site for years & only post once in awhile...I love reading up about the soaps I watch. I began to think maybe I'm suppose to introduce myself on here or something - lol....and yes, I did post recently.

Been watching GH for forever it seems...

thanks for the nice responses....

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote ransomha:

That's a crummy feeling.
Who do you like?
And WELCOME!!!

Oh no, don't go, I haven't seen you post either, but, you can make good friends on here like I did with my dear sweet Rans, Hi Rans :)) :)) :))

Hi Bettie! Been missing you!

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:22 pm

Quote Beachforme: I have been viewing this site for years & only post once in awhile...I love reading up about the soaps I watch. I began to think maybe I'm suppose to introduce myself on here or something - lol....and yes, I did post recently.

Been watching GH for forever it seems...

thanks for the nice responses....

Try putting up a new avatar, that helps a lot in identifying posters. I felt the same when I first started here too but just jump in and you will be addicted.

Welcome to the board! I have looked for you and will continue to in the future. You say you've watched a long time, when did you start watching? Who are your favourite characters? Favourite storylines? If you're ever wanting to say something about the show but don't want to jump into a certain thread, try the rant and rave thread. There you can say what you like and dislike about the show without worrying what others will say back and it's a good place to start talking to others.

Enjoy the boards and hope to "talk" with you.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:49 pm

I only respond to/and read certain threads. If the topic interests me or catches my eye in some way..OR if you are not a poster that I choose to ignore because you are being a baiter or just a jerk (attacking a poster personally).
I don't think anyone is ignoring you on purpose or to be mean....Many start threads that don't get a response at all or very few comments..so don't feel uneasy about it. Just post away and people will respond/debate/discuss. If you start a thread and I like the topic and you aren't on my ignore list ....I will respond. Welcome and happy posting! :)

Return to “General Hospital”