Jerry Jax

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Beachforme

Jerry Jax

Postby Beachforme » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:10 pm

When Luke had been injected with the Plutonium disease, he was on his death bed, barely able to speak....why is it that Jerry, having the same thing, is up walking & acting completely normal & healthy?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sick of GH bringing back all these evil characters - let's have some new people & s/l's!! How many times has Jerry died? How many times do they have to bring back Sason (however you say or spell his name - I never understand it)....

I'd like to see some NEW stuff!!!

JaneDoe

Re: Jerry Jax

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:30 am

If I'm not mistaken, Robin first developed a "band-aid" drug. That was given to Jerry and also bought by Sean Donnelly. Sean shared some with Luke that helped him for a while, but I'd assume Jerry has been receiving it more regularly. I'm wondering now what will happen to Sean or if they will ever revisit him being inflicted with plutonium? :~ Maybe once Robin returns and she finds out he's in trouble, she'll work to re-create a cure for him too?

As far as villains are concerned.... I'm a fan. As you can see by my avi I LOVE Helz Cassadine. >) I can also see where recently there has been an influx of villains, so I can see how they might get old to some viewers. I truly think they are on for a short time. I don't think any of them have long term contracts. Maybe once the Robin story wraps up they will start fading away. :D

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:03 am

Quote JaneDoe: If I'm not mistaken, Robin first developed a "band-aid" drug. That was given to Jerry and also bought by Sean Donnelly. Sean shared some with Luke that helped him for a while, but I'd assume Jerry has been receiving it more regularly. I'm wondering now what will happen to Sean or if they will ever revisit him being inflicted with plutonium? :~ Maybe once Robin returns and she finds out he's in trouble, she'll work to re-create a cure for him too?

As far as villains are concerned.... I'm a fan. As you can see by my avi I LOVE Helz Cassadine. >) I can also see where recently there has been an influx of villains, so I can see how they might get old to some viewers. I truly think they are on for a short time. I don't think any of them have long term contracts. Maybe once the Robin story wraps up they will start fading away. :D

I agree, I love the villains its what makes GH unique, Hi Jane Doe. :))

keriann 1983

Postby keriann 1983 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:04 am

I have never been a fan of villians at all but I have 2 say that I love jerry jax!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:07 am

Quote JaneDoe: If I'm not mistaken, Robin first developed a "band-aid" drug. That was given to Jerry and also bought by Sean Donnelly. Sean shared some with Luke that helped him for a while, but I'd assume Jerry has been receiving it more regularly. I'm wondering now what will happen to Sean or if they will ever revisit him being inflicted with plutonium? :~ Maybe once Robin returns and she finds out he's in trouble, she'll work to re-create a cure for him too?

You're correct about the Band-Aid that Jerry and Sean were given; perhaps we are supposed to assume that since Jerry has Robin he has received the most i.e. on a regular basis?
I love a good villain too! Helena would be my absolute favorite and I really hope she is still alive because Constance Towers is a great actress. Mr. Craig/Jerry Jax ranks pretty high up there for me too. I love complete evil or totally over the top crazy in my villain's LOL! And Jerry is perfect,; I love the actor who plays him and am happy to see his return. One of the main reasons I have always watched soaps was for a good villain.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:16 am

Quote Mrs. Lansing:

You're correct about the Band-Aid that Jerry and Sean were given; perhaps we are supposed to assume that since Jerry has Robin he has received the most i.e. on a regular basis?
I love a good villain too! Helena would be my absolute favorite and I really hope she is still alive because Constance Towers is a great actress. Mr. Craig/Jerry Jax ranks pretty high up there for me too. I love complete evil or totally over the top crazy in my villain's LOL! And Jerry is perfect,; I love the actor who plays him and am happy to see his return. One of the main reasons I have always watched soaps was for a good villain.

Hello Mrs Lansing, :)) I miss Helena too, I hope there's a way to bring her back, she is one classy villain.

Beachforme

Postby Beachforme » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Quote keriann 1983: I have never been a fan of villians at all but I have 2 say that I love jerry jax!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I like Jerry too - I think he can be funny - just wish they would bring him back & show a good side...oh well

Return to “General Hospital”