Should Maxie get her baby???

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
genhospchat

Re: Should Maxie get her baby???

Postby genhospchat » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:14 am

People must forget how close Maxie was involved in the mob, how she tried to sleep with Johnny, how she dated one of the hostage takers from the Metro Court, she slept with serial killer Franco, the list goes on and on. Shouldn't list one against the other when the one you're defending has done worse things.

craftylady627

Postby craftylady627 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:53 am

Yes they should have their baby. But I think lulu is going to get really nasty about it, but I think she will get as good as she gives. She, lulu, is not my favorite person right now her ugly side is coming out. I do hope that brit's baby turns out to be lulu's and danta's.

KC11

Postby KC11 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:14 am

Yes, IF and only IF Connie IS Maxie and Spinelli's baby.

3) 3) 3)

We are taking the word of Liar Liar pants of fire -The Britch! 8)

Who's to say that Maxie REALLY miscarried! Ha!!!

ktmom

Postby ktmom » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Quote genhospchat: People must forget how close Maxie was involved in the mob, how she tried to sleep with Johnny, how she dated one of the hostage takers from the Metro Court, she slept with serial killer Franco, the list goes on and on. Shouldn't list one against the other when the one you're defending has done worse things.

I am not saying that Maxie is a saint, but neither is Lulu. The bad stuff they have done is equally bad.

Maxie has done a lot of bad stuff, but her mob connections are not public. Lulu's mob connections are public and the reason why they couldn't adopt.

It is hypocritical of Lulu to think she can point out all the bad things Maxie has done and declare her unfit. Pot meet kettle.

Return to “General Hospital”