Should Maxie get her baby???

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Insxx

Re: Should Maxie get her baby???

Postby Insxx » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:50 pm

YES!Maxie was wrong as hell,but the courts are not just going to give Maxie's and Spinelli's baby to Lulu. That baby has another parent besides Maxie. Spinelli didn't sign anything. He has rights also so the fact is Lulu just need to give the baby up. just because she wants to keep the baby do not mean she can. Like I said the best thing Lulu can do is sue for damages and get her expenses back!

akita

Postby akita » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Quote ktmom: Lulu also was in a mental hospital and has had ties to the mafia through Johnny and Sonny. She was also brain washed and kidnapped by a psychopath who will probably come back.

That doesn't sound that good to me.

She's also had contact and dealings with the mafia through her own father. Don't forget that Luke is no saint and has done a lot of business with MANY horrible people and a great deal of it by choice.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Quote ghfansince70s: Has a DNA test ever been done? Do we know for sure it's Maxie and Spinelli's baby? Couldn't the single embryo have split into two and only one miscarried? Isn't it possible that the baby is biologically Dante's and Lulu's?

So many people are saying how harsh Lulu is being...but she has loved this baby for many, many months...long before Connie was born. Of course she doesn't want to give her up! If they just handed the baby over to Maxie and Spinelli people would be screaming that they gave her up without a fight. They are in a no-win situation.

I agree. Lulu also took Maxie at her word when se made Lulu and Dante that Connie was theirs. What if Lulu and Dante has done this to her, how would she feel?

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:02 am

Quote ktmom: Lulu also was in a mental hospital and has had ties to the mafia through Johnny and Sonny. She was also brain washed and kidnapped by a psychopath who will probably come back.

Seriously? Grasping here.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:04 am

Quote akita:

She's also had contact and dealings with the mafia through her own father. Don't forget that Luke is no saint and has done a lot of business with MANY horrible people and a great deal of it by choice.

Oh you've grasped the entire box of straws!

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:14 am

People must forget how close Maxie was involved in the mob, how she tried to sleep with Johnny, how she dated one of the hostage takers from the Metro Court, she slept with serial killer Franco, the list goes on and on. Shouldn't list one against the other when the one you're defending has done worse things.

craftylady627

Postby craftylady627 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:53 am

Yes they should have their baby. But I think lulu is going to get really nasty about it, but I think she will get as good as she gives. She, lulu, is not my favorite person right now her ugly side is coming out. I do hope that brit's baby turns out to be lulu's and danta's.

KC11

Postby KC11 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:14 am

Yes, IF and only IF Connie IS Maxie and Spinelli's baby.

3) 3) 3)

We are taking the word of Liar Liar pants of fire -The Britch! 8)

Who's to say that Maxie REALLY miscarried! Ha!!!

ktmom

Postby ktmom » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Quote genhospchat: People must forget how close Maxie was involved in the mob, how she tried to sleep with Johnny, how she dated one of the hostage takers from the Metro Court, she slept with serial killer Franco, the list goes on and on. Shouldn't list one against the other when the one you're defending has done worse things.

I am not saying that Maxie is a saint, but neither is Lulu. The bad stuff they have done is equally bad.

Maxie has done a lot of bad stuff, but her mob connections are not public. Lulu's mob connections are public and the reason why they couldn't adopt.

It is hypocritical of Lulu to think she can point out all the bad things Maxie has done and declare her unfit. Pot meet kettle.

Return to “General Hospital”