Poor Sabrina.....so unfair.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sonnyrocks

Re: Poor Sabrina.....so unfair.

Postby sonnyrocks » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:23 pm

GH may shock us all and have Patrick stay with Sabrina.

sharonismygirl

Postby sharonismygirl » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Quote BringBackStarr: Sabrina TORMENTED a pregnant woman. She spied on Britta and Patrick making love. She tried to get a free trip to Rome out of Patrick. She took Emma to a bar..She tried to frame Carlos after Robin called...

This is exactly what she deserves. 8) 8) 8)

Every word you posted is NOT TRUE!!!. Sabrina saved Britt and her baby, and delivered the baby!...Sabrina didn't try to frame Carlos for anything....She just wanted to know if he made the call!...Patrick asked Sabrina to go on a trip with him, and he loved the idea of Rome!....

It's clear that you hate Sabrina, and I don't understand why!...She is a beautiful woman, inside and out, and has a heart of gold!...Patrick loves her, and the proposal was perfect!....

Judy

sharonismygirl

Postby sharonismygirl » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Quote akita: The only thing I know is Robin is coming back so where does that leave Sabrina and the proposal? Ill tell you....up a creek and with no lifeguard.

Sabrina will more than likely bow out but so what? It doesn't make it any better or correct or acceptable.

This girl was bullied and humiliated by Briotch and she stood back until felix gave her the push and confidence she needed. She's basically done nothing wrong . I'm not a huge Sabrina fan but I like her and I stand up for the underdog always.

I love Sabrina and Patrick, and the proposal was beautiful!...Patrick may return to Robin, but try to remember that Kimberly is only making 40 appearances, and Robin will be gone!...There is a reason why RC made Patrick love Sabrina, and why he wrote this beautiful Cinderella story for them! After today there isn't any doubt that Patrick does love Sabrina!

Judy

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:29 am

Quote BringBackStarr: Sabrina TORMENTED a pregnant woman. She spied on Britta and Patrick making love. She tried to get a free trip to Rome out of Patrick. She took Emma to a bar..She tried to frame Carlos after Robin called...

Sabrina did not torment a pregnant woman. She tried to find the truth from a lying snake aka Britch. Patrick never made love to Britch, he certainly screwed her after she invaded his shower but he never made love to her. The other two remarks you made are wrong too. And just because Robin comes back it doesn't mean that Patrick will drop Sabrina. And I for one hope he doesn't.

akita

Postby akita » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:43 am

Bringbackstar- I respect your opinion but you are soooo wrong. Nothing you said about Sabrina is true. What soap were you watching ? Lol

Btw I not only hope they never bring back starr but I wish they'd take kiki also.

SnowStar

Postby SnowStar » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:07 am

Hey wait a second, this Sabrina sounds just like the Britt character on my screen.... hmmmm I wonder how you get this parallel universe/alternate universe Sabrina on your screen?

Jigglea

Postby Jigglea » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:33 am

Quote Marjorie Manford:
Quote akita: I think she'll be more than overlooked. I see nothing wrong with him going back to Robin if that's what he wants. The problem I see is that the writers have pushed them closer and closer and now a proposal only to destroy her hopes and dreams and have Patrick discard her like yesterday s news as soon as Robn comes back. That sucks big time.
Done right the Robin/Sabrina/Patrick triangle has a lot of potential. I love the fact that Robin.Sabrina and Patrick are all good people. Sadly I don't have a lot faith in Ron Carlivati.

I so agree!!

SnowStar

Postby SnowStar » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:53 am

Hey wait a second, she sounds just like the Britt character on my screen.... I wonder how somebody gets this parallel universe/alternate universe Sabrina on his screen?

Return to “General Hospital”