Poor Sabrina.....so unfair.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
akita

Poor Sabrina.....so unfair.

Postby akita » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Although we knew this was the outcome, I wish the writers had thought of another way out. No matter how you feel about her, this girl has done nothing to deserve the heartbreak coming her way. :(

sharonismygirl

Re: Poor Sabrina.....so unfair.

Postby sharonismygirl » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Quote akita: Although we knew this was the outcome, I wish the writers had thought of another way out. No matter how you feel about her, this girl has done nothing to deserve the heartbreak coming her way. :(

What are you saying?...Do you know something I don't know?

Judy

ashuri-chan

Postby ashuri-chan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:28 pm

I don't hate her, she's just okay to me. But I don't feel sorry or sad for her and that won't change even when Robin does come back. I expect Sabrina to be a lady and bow out.

akita

Postby akita » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:03 pm

The only thing I know is Robin is coming back so where does that leave Sabrina and the proposal? Ill tell you....up a creek and with no lifeguard.

Sabrina will more than likely bow out but so what? It doesn't make it any better or correct or acceptable.

This girl was bullied and humiliated by Briotch and she stood back until felix gave her the push and confidence she needed. She's basically done nothing wrong . I'm not a huge Sabrina fan but I like her and I stand up for the underdog always.

wise chick

Postby wise chick » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:24 pm

I l. ike Sabrina too. Where is it wrong to love someone unconditionally including their child. He was free as far as anyone knew. I liked Robin too. The fact is this story will play out and someone will be hurt. What I don't like and I hope it .wont happen. A wedding with a long lost wife showing up. How many times have that happen in these soaps.

Marjorie Manford

Postby Marjorie Manford » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Sabrina is going to be over looked in favor of robin that's. a fact.

akita

Postby akita » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:02 pm

I think she'll be more than overlooked. I see nothing wrong with him going back to Robin if that's what he wants. The problem I see is that the writers have pushed them closer and closer and now a proposal only to destroy her hopes and dreams and have Patrick discard her like yesterday s news as soon as Robn comes back. That sucks big time.

Marjorie Manford

Postby Marjorie Manford » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Quote akita: I think she'll be more than overlooked. I see nothing wrong with him going back to Robin if that's what he wants. The problem I see is that the writers have pushed them closer and closer and now a proposal only to destroy her hopes and dreams and have Patrick discard her like yesterday s news as soon as Robn comes back. That sucks big time.
Done right the Robin/Sabrina/Patrick triangle has a lot of potential. I love the fact that Robin.Sabrina and Patrick are all good people. Sadly I don't have a lot faith in Ron Carlivati.

givemesoaps

Postby givemesoaps » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Not a fan of sabrina like patrick even less but we dont know if patrick will choose robin, he has said he have moved on. the thing i dont want to see is both women belittling themselves like brit did to get that clown.

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Sabrina TORMENTED a pregnant woman. She spied on Britta and Patrick making love. She tried to get a free trip to Rome out of Patrick. She took Emma to a bar..She tried to frame Carlos after Robin called...

This is exactly what she deserves. 8) 8) 8)

Return to “General Hospital”