Please.... NO MORE!!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
buffsta

Please.... NO MORE!!!

Postby buffsta » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:34 pm

I absolutely CANNOT stand Sabrina! The total lack of chemistry between her and Patrick, her fake accent that only comes out when she says "Carlos", just HER as a character in general... Please stop...
I cannot WAIT for Robin to come back and stake her claim.
Bye bye Santiago! (This will be the BEST day ever!)

ReignOfTerror

Re: Please.... NO MORE!!!

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Quote buffsta: I absolutely CANNOT stand Sabrina! The total lack of chemistry between her and Patrick, her fake accent that only comes out when she says "Carlos", just HER as a character in general... Please stop...

Fake accent at pronouncing "Carlos" the EXACT WAY it's supposed to be pronounced? Yeah ok.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote buffsta: I absolutely CANNOT stand Sabrina! The total lack of chemistry between her and Patrick, her fake accent that only comes out when she says "Carlos", just HER as a character in general... Please stop...

Fake accent at pronouncing "Carlos" the EXACT WAY it's supposed to be pronounced? Yeah ok.

I just posted this in another thread, but I don't understand why she uses a Puerto Rican accent on just the name Carlos either. Myself growing up in the US would pronounce the name Car (as in my auto)- los with a long O sound. Everything else she says sounds like she's lived in the US for years or all of her life, yet when she says Carlos... it sounds like she's lived in Puerto Rico all of her life. It does sound a little odd IMO.... like she only says that ONE name with an accent. :~ Maybe that's just the way it is and I have no personal experience as I know no one from Puerto Rico. 3)

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ReignOfTerror:

I just posted this in another thread, but I don't understand why she uses a Puerto Rican accent on just the name Carlos either. Myself growing up in the US would pronounce the name Car (as in my auto)- los with a long O sound. Everything else she says sounds like she's lived in the US for years or all of her life, yet when she says Carlos... it sounds like she's lived in Puerto Rico all of her life. It does sound a little odd IMO.... like she only says that ONE name with an accent. :~ Maybe that's just the way it is and I have no personal experience as I know no one from Puerto Rico. 3)

I have never lived outside of the united states but in my family...latino names are pronounced the way they were intended to be pronounced...accent and all. But that's just me and sabrina. :|

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:57 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ReignOfTerror:

I have never lived outside of the united states but in my family...latino names are pronounced the way they were intended to be pronounced...accent and all. But that's just me and sabrina. :|

Got it.... you have taught me something new today. Thanks! 3)

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ReignOfTerror:

Got it.... you have taught me something new today. Thanks! 3)

No problema! :)

SnowStar

Postby SnowStar » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror:

I agree, Sabrina is pronouncing Carlos the way it is supposed to be pronounced.

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Speaking of Carlos and Sabrina-----WHY are they even in the country? Sabrina said she came to the U.S. on a STUDENT visa...Guess what dearie? Schools over... 8) >)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Quote BringBackStarr: Speaking of Carlos and Sabrina-----WHY are they even in the country? Sabrina said she came to the U.S. on a STUDENT visa...Guess what dearie? Schools over... 8) >)

Puerto Rico is a US territory. The residents are consider US citizens but have their own democratic government. They don't vote in US elections for President. She does not have to go anywhere.

sessy_mom889

Postby sessy_mom889 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:48 pm

because she can, just because she is from another country she legally can be here, and she does not have to have a visa or anything, so she can stay here.

Return to “General Hospital”