Anna has a Sister??

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ReignOfTerror

Anna has a Sister??

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:01 pm

When she was talking to the guard she said she had a sister...Does anyone remember her having a sister or are they just rewriting history to bring in a new character?

Axl Rose

Re: Anna has a Sister??

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Yes Anna has a sister, her sister Alex Devane her twin sister lived in Pine Valley but I wonder where Alex is now

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Yes Anna has a sister, her sister Alex Devane her twin sister lived in Pine Valley but I wonder where Alex is now

Probably tied up and gagged in sea of red tape known Prospect Park.
That is what happens when crossover characters bt shows and then sell the rights to some of the shows. I my AMC though.

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:25 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Yes Anna has a sister, her sister Alex Devane her twin sister lived in Pine Valley but I wonder where Alex is now

Alex Devane is Annas twin and was mentioned recently on ALL MY CHILDREN.

Dimitri Marrick---Alex husband----recently announced they divorced (off screen) and that she is traveling.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:27 pm

So if Anna's sister is traveling she could be anywhere in the world right now

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:34 pm

Oh thanks...I never knew that since I didn't watch the other soap....I hope they don't bring the character in..one Finola is enough.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Quote Bizlet:

Probably tied up and gagged in sea of red tape known Prospect Park.
That is what happens when crossover characters bt shows and then sell the rights to some of the shows. I my AMC though.

They need to keep her gagged and tied up lol.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:43 pm

Maybe Dimitri has her in that well on the back of his property that Natalie was stuck in forever years ago. >)

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:25 pm

I doubt we will ever see Alex Devane. The character was created to bring FH to AMC but was a dud with viewers so they revealed that Anna was alive and Alex was her (never before known about - separated at birth) twin. For a brief period, FH played both roles until Alex and Dimitri left Pine Valley. FH continued to play Anna until her contract was up. During this time, Robin and Mac crossed over to AMC to visit Anna when they learned she was alive. It was also revealed that Anna had an older (deceased) sister when the character Aiden Devane arrived in Pine Valley and was revealed to be Anna's nephew. I wish they would bring Aiden to GH.

Return to “General Hospital”