Britt's real parents...Not Faison & Obrecht????

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
casadevega

Britt's real parents...Not Faison & Obrecht????

Postby casadevega » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Could Anna & Duke be Britt's real parents? Maybe that's why baby snatching comes easy to Obrecht.(we've pretty much figured out that baby Ben is really Dante & Lulu's baby)& this baby snatching is a pattern for Obrecht. I took a break from watching GH when Anna & Duke's baby died so not sure how she did it but since this is soap opera land, maybe Obrecht took the baby girl Britt to get closer to Faison. But since it was a girl, her scheme failed in having Faison falling in love with her & baby Britt. Now she's trying to pass fake grandson in hopes of hanging onto Faison. Hmmmmm....

PatsMom

Re: Britt's real parents...Not Faison & Obrecht????

Postby PatsMom » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:42 pm

Wow - that's an interesting perspective. I could enjoy that storyline.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:12 pm

Quote PatsMom: Wow - that's an interesting perspective. I could enjoy that storyline.

I could really get behind that one too!!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Britt as Anna & Duke's daughter, Britt and Robin would be half-sisters which would be great

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:32 pm

I could get behind this twist of fate too. I would like that to be true - it would give Britt strong legacy ties to PC and could change the dynamics of the s/ls that she is in.

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:40 pm

It also explains the disdain for Britta that Obrecht shows.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:15 pm

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Britt is Duke and Anna's daughter just my hunch

love3shows

Postby love3shows » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Quote casadevega: Could Anna & Duke be Britt's real parents? Maybe that's why baby snatching comes easy to Obrecht.(we've pretty much figured out that baby Ben is really Dante & Lulu's baby)& this baby snatching is a pattern for Obrecht. I took a break from watching GH when Anna & Duke's baby died so not sure how she did it but since this is soap opera land, maybe Obrecht took the baby girl Britt to get closer to Faison. But since it was a girl, her scheme failed in having Faison falling in love with her & baby Britt. Now she's trying to pass fake grandson in hopes of hanging onto Faison. Hmmmmm....

This is what I've been thinking for months.I hope more and more everyday! I really like Britt now that we are seeing her as a real person instead of Obrecht's pawn. Love the pairing of her and Nikolas as friends (for now), since he understands crazy families.

Return to “General Hospital”