Anna is stupid as commissioner

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
butterflycake

Anna is stupid as commissioner

Postby butterflycake » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:13 pm

I like Anna , but please get her fired as commissioner. She makes such dumb decisions. Why would you turn your back on a Crazy woman like Dr. O. You knocked her out, you didn't kill her. Very disappointed in her actions as a commissioner. Bring Robert back as commissioner. please

Rena54

Re: Anna is stupid as commissioner

Postby Rena54 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:37 am

Butterflycake:

I totally agree about Anna - how did she ever make it being an agent and then does the most stupid thing and turn her back on her worst enemy?

She deserved to get knocked out.

I am hoping and praying this s/l finally comes to an end.

Please, someone shoot and kill Obrecht. She is annoying.

bonjan

Postby bonjan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:40 am

Quote butterflycake: I like Anna , but please get her fired as commissioner. She makes such dumb decisions. Why would you turn your back on a Crazy woman like Dr. O. You knocked her out, you didn't kill her. Very disappointed in her actions as a commissioner. Bring Robert back as commissioner. please

Boy did we not see that one coming......duh!

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:46 pm

What I do not understand is why they get the title of commissioner at all? This is going back to Mac I believe is where they started with this. The trouble is the police commissioner does not do detective work, they are bureaucrats; administrators. Why the title of commissioner and not say Chief of Detectives? Wouldn't that be more suitable to the job they actually do on the show?

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:05 pm

Quote Mrs. Lansing: What I do not understand is why they get the title of commissioner at all? This is going back to Mac I believe is where they started with this. The trouble is the police commissioner does not do detective work, they are bureaucrats; administrators. Why the title of commissioner and not say Chief of Detectives? Wouldn't that be more suitable to the job they actually do on the show?

It's kinda like having family members say.."Sonny is a good father".... Should be.."Sonny is a good sperm donor.".... :D

Jigglea

Postby Jigglea » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Quote butterflycake: I like Anna , but please get her fired as commissioner. She makes such dumb decisions. Why would you turn your back on a Crazy woman like Dr. O. You knocked her out, you didn't kill her. Very disappointed in her actions as a commissioner. Bring Robert back as commissioner. please

Butterflycake....this post is the truth!! When I was watching I was like, Really Anna....you turn your back on a demented psycho.....serves her right getting knocked out!!

Return to “General Hospital”