People we really don't need on gh.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
akita

People we really don't need on gh.

Postby akita » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:56 am

Nulu, Silas, Liz, Kiki, Franco...and all the teens.

MikeLikesSoaps

Re: People we really don't need on gh.

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Quote akita: Nulu, Silas, Liz, Kiki, Franco...and all the teens.

Sonny, Shaun, Sabrina, Duke, Olivia, Ellie

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:07 pm

Sonny...Lulu..Sonny...Sam..sonny..Liz...sonny...Nik..sonny....kiki...sonny...morgan (unless they change the actor)...sonny...Luke...sonny...Silas...and of course sonny.

akita

Postby akita » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Ellie...kiki FOR SURE....and Silas don't bring much if anything to the show. The others you mentioned, like them or not....they are the show. ~)

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:28 pm

Quote akita: Ellie...kiki FOR SURE....and Silas don't bring much if anything to the show. The others you mentioned, like them or not....they are the show. ~)

LOL...the CAST...is "the show"....but no one makes it "the show"....everyone on that show is expendable.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote akita: Ellie...kiki FOR SURE....and Silas don't bring much if anything to the show. The others you mentioned, like them or not....they are the show. ~)

LOL...the CAST...is "the show"....but no one makes it "the show"....everyone on that show is expendable.

Some thought Jason was "the show"... yet here we are, doing just fine without him. :D

While I think if a LOT of the "old" cast were to leave it would make an impact.... just one here or there regardless of how "big" they are wouldn't make or break the show IMO. 3)

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:39 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ReignOfTerror:

Some thought Jason was "the show"... yet here we are, doing just fine without him. :D

While I think if a LOT of the "old" cast were to leave it would make an impact.... just one here or there regardless of how "big" they are wouldn't make or break the show IMO. 3)

Every major character that's left the show..was "the show" LOL.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror:

Nobody is really bothering me right but ITA with your comment Reign. Maurice could resign next week and the show would survive. Just like when Steve Burton left. Soaps that are written well like GH is now under RC have large casts with several plots lines going at one time.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote ReignOfTerror:

Nobody is really bothering me right but ITA with your comment Reign. Maurice could resign next week and the show would survive. Just like when Steve Burton left. Soaps that are written well like GH is now under RC have large casts with several plots lines going at one time.

I have read that SB can really act! lol. He was so one dimensional on GH that I can't blame him for wanting to leave and show the world what he can truly do. I think this is what MB really needs to do. He has been phoning it in for a long time now. He stutters..stammers..mumbles and can't seem to remember his lines. I think he needs to move on to do other things so he can show his true talent. His character is ridiculously joking right now.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote ReignOfTerror:

I have read that SB can really act! lol. He was so one dimensional on GH that I can't blame him for wanting to leave and show the world what he can truly do. I think this is what MB really needs to do. He has been phoning it in for a long time now. He stutters..stammers..mumbles and can't seem to remember his lines. I think he needs to move on to do other things so he can show his true talent. His character is ridiculously joking right now.

I agree.

Return to “General Hospital”