I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back!

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:29 am

Bunny should stay dead. >)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:31 am

Exactly and even if Courtney were to return then what? How would GH benefit from her return?

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Quote ghfanfare: I think when I first started watching GH Courtney was hooking up with AJ. Then somehow she got mixed up with Jason. Kinda forget typically. Why was this character so hated?

Because she was HORRIBLE..STUPID (seriously)...and BORING......and sonnys ridiculously cast...sister. She is one that needs to stay dead..

soaplover7

Postby soaplover7 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:34 am

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote Gideon58: I have no desire to see Courtney back on the canvas...the character was annoying and Alicia Leigh Willis was a terrible actress. The only good thing about Courtney was that she was a good girlfriend to Carly, a woman who really needs a few more girlfriends.

Exactly probably only Courtney's only good redeeming quality was her friendship with Carly

I do agree with all of the post that you mention to me. I don't mind Courtney is a good friend to Carly but she was a unintersting character to me. I used to like her when I was younger but since I stopped watching it in summer of 2004, I did lose an interest in Courtney.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:16 am

Quote soaplover7:
Quote Axl Rose:
Quote Gideon58: I have no desire to see Courtney back on the canvas...the character was annoying and Alicia Leigh Willis was a terrible actress. The only good thing about Courtney was that she was a good girlfriend to Carly, a woman who really needs a few more girlfriends.

Exactly probably only Courtney's only good redeeming quality was her friendship with Carly

I do agree with all of the post that you mention to me. I don't mind Courtney is a good friend to Carly but she was a unintersting character to me. I used to like her when I was younger but since I stopped watching it in summer of 2004, I did lose an interest in Courtney.

Me too and I actually used to like Courtney when she was paired up with AJ and Jason because her character had more of an edge but as soon as they paired her up with Jax and Nikolas it was the beginning of the end for her

Return to “General Hospital”